Garrett on Cooper, vague as usual as to his ankle issue

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Cooper moving well today during open media portion of practice.

Zack Martin not at practice today with that back injury. Limited yesterday. More worried about this than Coop.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
A straight answer? he gave you one

It's day to day, and we will have to wait and see.

There is nothing structurally wrong with his ankle. Which means its mostly likely a sprain, or a swelling issue.

That is something that can only be waited on. Once game day comes they will have a better idea if it got better, or of its at a point where he can run effectively with no issues.

Maybe instead of complaining, you actually just think.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I'm hope he's good to go. It would be nice if he could add some new orleans-style burnt toast to my game Day menu.
Let's Go #19 :flagwave:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Some people are a tad agitated today.

That's what I was thinking reading through this thread. We seem to be getting worse about going on the attack. Hopefully, we can disagree without belittling other members. From my standpoint, we've had far too much of that lately.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking reading through this thread. We seem to be getting worse about going on the attack. Hopefully, we can disagree without belittling other members. From my standpoint, we've had far too much of that lately.

Winning solves everything except around here. lol

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Cooper practiced today, but Martin didn't. SO that might be more concerning than what's going on with Cooper's ankle.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What HC gives straight answers about injury issues? Dungy got fined for lying on his Injury Report. He retaliated by putting everybody on it. Hiccups, headaches, bad moods were all qualifiers for Questionable.

These coaches have a very good reason for being cagey about injuries other than strategy for the game, safety for the player is a concern as well as well as his performance.

I remember it well. When Kevin Smith returned from that Achilles tear, every OC ran his WR at Smith with the same pattern, to put as much strain as possible on that repaired ankle and he never was the same. The first thing any coach knows to do is test the player's mental state about that injury because most of the time, that's where it starts.

And Cooper had this mysterious heel issue that even he didn't know the diagnosis of and now this ankle? I wonder if that heel affected this ankle situation? I mean I know my song, "the heel bone's connected to the ankle bone".

cern

Reaction score
cooper looked outstanding last week despite prior foot probllems. I would expect him to look great again sunday.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And don't go around the Daksters, they're on the prowl for anyone that had any doubts about him. They're for changing the holiday to Dakmas.

What the hell? Some posters do not have a hidden agenda, they see what they see and form an opinion from that. They see something different, they change their opinion. That damned Romo polarization has now manifested itself with Prescott and you would't know the team is 3-0 and 2-0 in the division.

TWOK11

Reaction score
Oh wow another one gets involved with another stupid post.

Bring it on.

When enough people independently report reading your post the same way, perhaps it’s time to consider looking in the mirror.

Just a thought

cern

Reaction score
And don't go around the Daksters, they're on the prowl for anyone that had any doubts about him. They're for changing the holiday to Dakmas.

What the hell? Some posters do not have a hidden agenda, they see what they see and form an opinion from that. They see something different, they change their opinion. That damned Romo polarization has now manifested itself with Prescott and you would't know the team is 3-0 and 2-0 in the division.
dakmas? that's up there with hotboyz. but I did like Amari Christmas.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What HC gives straight answers about injury issues? Dungy got fined for lying on his Injury Report. He retaliated by putting everybody on it. Hiccups, headaches, bad moods were all qualifiers for Questionable.

These coaches have a very good reason for being cagey about injuries other than strategy for the game, safety for the player is a concern as well as well as his performance.

I remember it well. When Kevin Smith returned from that Achilles tear, every OC ran his WR at Smith with the same pattern, to put as much strain as possible on that repaired ankle and he never was the same. The first thing any coach knows to do is test the player's mental state about that injury because most of the time, that's where it starts.

And Cooper had this mysterious heel issue that even he didn't know the diagnosis of and now this ankle? I wonder if that heel affected this ankle situation? I mean I know my song, "the heel bone's connected to the ankle bone".

True and the organization found a need to do an MRI. I feel confident on Cooper playing and is at practice today, how will the ankle feel after todays practice? No way Garrett will know that until later on.