Garrett rallied the troops again

ksadler1

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!

He's still done nothing to make me think he can elevate this team to SB status, or even NFCCG status. This happens every year. We get beat by a team, or teams, we should destroy and after we win ONE game Garrett suddenly has control of the team again. I have no doubt how this season will end AGAIN, but I'll keep watching and hoping I'm wrong...

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's still done nothing to make me think he can elevate this team to SB status, or even NFCCG status. This happens every year. We get beat by a team, or teams, we should destroy and after we win ONE game Garrett suddenly has control of the team again. I have no doubt how this season will end AGAIN, but I'll keep watching and hoping I'm wrong...
I understand totally. I’m not sure if Garrett has enough to overcome our dysfunctional situation taking it to next level either. My hope resides in gathering enough talent to overcome.

Counting or hoping coaching is going to elevate us is a false hope IMO since it isn’t a priority of this ownership.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
OP might be the biggest troll on the board
And if you’re looking for trolls look for those insulting others personally because they don’t like the message attempting to discredit them once they’ve exhausted or lost the argument.