Garrett rallied the troops again

GMO415

Reaction score
Wrong. Peterson rallied our troops. Garrett would have failed again if that idiot iggle didn't say that.

Fire407

Reaction score
On the most part we beat the teams we should and lose to the better teams. Seems pretty normal to me.
I'm still not sure how we lost to the Jets. On Monday Night Football they looked like the absolute worst team in the league.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
It was either pederson or moore who rallied our troops .

garrett hasn't in 9 years ...

Staubacher

Reaction score
We're 4-3 and haven't beaten a good team yet. Mediocre team in a bad division. Unfortunately that will buy Garrett more time

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Garrett is exactly what his record says he is...An ok coach against bad teams, a below avg coach against good teams, especially in the playoffs.

Record against teams at or below .500: 56-14
Record against teams above .500: 25-45
Record in the playoffs: 2-3

Translation- Garrett has been successful against bad teams, but not against good ones. In the games that have mattered most, he has been about 23 games below .500.

As the Big Tuna said, you are what your record says you are.
Fortysomething-benedict-cumberbatch-14862926-720-416.jpg

Pokes12

Reaction score
For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!
The Prodigal Coach. He coaches best when he has nothing to lose but then he goes back to what he is comfortable with, run, run, pass, punt.
He is still one of the worst coaches of all time. He has gotten so many chances under Jerruh and he has delivered not much, not even 1 NFC championship.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Some of us are objective enough to be able to root for the team and still see that changes need to be made..

Some of us are smart enough to realize that constantly *****ing about stupid **** over and over and over effects this team as much as just hoping they win on Sunday.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Some of us are smart enough to realize that constantly *****ing about stupid **** over and over and over effects this team as much as just hoping they win on Sunday.

Some of you don't seem very smart. Some of you seem angry and unreasonable.
Some of you..

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Some of you don't seem very smart. Some of you seem angry and unreasonable.
Some of you..

My 3 year old son thinks I'm angry and unreasonable when he doesn't get 3 more cookies. His way of handling the situation is by throwing a fit. He'd fit in real nice here.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
My 3 year old son thinks I'm angry and unreasonable when he doesn't get 3 more cookies. His way of handling the situation is by throwing a fit. He'd fit in real nice here.

He would. Just like his daddy who felt the need to rant and use profanity in the last post. Lol

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This should be marked as Humor. Right?

For the umpteenth time.

The team was ready and dominated.

Season is still on as we took over 1st place in division.

As always proud of Jason Garrett.

Enjoy the bye week
Go Cowboys!!