Garrett says we will be looking at kickers

agk136

Reaction score
Well....@ his press conference he finally threw a player under the bus. Albeit the kicker...but it's a start...making players accountable.

Jimmy Johnson would have cut him in the locker room. Jimmy put accountability for all his players.

aria

Reaction score
Because he's the head coach?

If you honestly think Jerry would force a kicker on anybody, you're delusional. This guy cut a hall of fame WR because his coach didn't like him.

Jerry only cares about two or three superstars not some scrub *** kicker who will be working at home depot in two years
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...how cute! There’s still fans out there that don’t think Jerry is more involved with player/personnel choices than the head coach. We haven’t won squat for over twenty years, tell me the one constant over that time frame. Here’s a hint, it wasn’t the HC and the owner/GM has been proven to have a very heavy influence, if not outright decision, in choosing players whether it be through the draft or free agency.

aria

Reaction score
Jimmy Johnson would have cut him in the locker room. Jimmy put accountability for all his players.
And by doing that he was undermining Jerry hence the reason Jimmy is gone and isn’t in the ROH.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Just like when he stood back and let Wade take the fall to advance his own Head Coaching opportunity? Garrett is a joke now, a wore out punch line like a figurehead on a doomed ship full of disoriented passengers called coaches and football players. NOW is the time to make a head coaching change Jerry. The only kicker we need right now is YOU kicking Jason Garrett off of this team (then find a new FG kicker please). Give Kris Richards his audition. The potential for a turn around is certainly there AND It can't be any worse. GO COWBOYS!

He subtly and not so subtly pointed the finger at Romo on more than one occasion.

Gaede

Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...how cute! There’s still fans out there that don’t think Jerry is more involved with player/personnel choices than the head coach. We haven’t won squat for over twenty years, tell me the one constant over that time frame. Here’s a hint, it wasn’t the HC and the owner/GM has been proven to have a very heavy influence, if not outright decision, in choosing players whether it be through the draft or free agency.
Hey, Jerry is totally bad at lots of things, I agree. But to think he's drawing a line in the sand over a bum kicker is just flat out stupid. The guy does not care that much about the 52nd or 53rd worst player on the roster. He cares about the ones at the top who sell jerseys and tickets. He's got no affection for Maher.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Matt Bryant is available

I don't care how much it costs to get him out of retirement....

19unCZrBZVFoufls2zCuRFA.jpeg

aria

Reaction score
Hey, Jerry is totally bad at lots of things, I agree. But to think he's drawing a line in the sand over a bum kicker is just flat out stupid. The guy does not care that much about the 52nd or 53rd worst player on the roster. He cares about the ones at the top who sell jerseys and tickets. He's got no affection for Maher.
So he doesn’t care about winning? Do you think he hired Hardy, one of two owners even willing to accept the, on their team, to sell jerseys? FG kickers are one of the most under appreciated and under rated positions kn the team. If you don’t think Jerry has nothing to do with Maher then I don’t know what to tell ya.

cowboyec

Reaction score
is there a Zendejas any where available?
or a Gramatica?

kicking-caravan 2.0

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
Well....@ his press conference he finally threw a player under the bus. Albeit the kicker...but it's a start...making players accountable.
Figures, he is a ****** clown. Be better to toss the special teams coach under the bus since he will not throw himself under.

morat1959

Reaction score
I don’t want to hear anything this idiot says! So what, we get to score 6 more points per game. That doesn’t change **** in the big picture!

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
That should have been done week six of last year. If he should have never let Dan Bailey go.

Ineptitude Garrett. Ineptitude.