Garrett sucks

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Whatever people think good or bad the fact is as HC he is 36 and 28. Decent not great. I do think he has his team going in the right direction and I think this is a critical season for Garrett as he goes into the season with much higher expectations.

cml750

Reaction score
It bugs me that we wasted three years of Romo's prime on Red while he was performing his OJT but he may finally be getting it. He didn't make the boneheaded game/clock management mistakes that kept us out of the playoffs the previous three seasons. Was that a product of Linehan or did Garrett finally get it??? I will give him the benefit of the doubt for now until he proves he doesn't deserve it. I sincerely hope we continue to improve next year and do not take a step back.

cml750

Reaction score
To be honest the last two 8-8 seasons were derailed with defensive injuries and it wouldn't have matter who the HC was and just to go 8-8 was an accomplishment.

You know I am starting to come around on Garrett with guarded optimism but I have to completely disagree with you here. We missed the playoffs by one game each of those years and Garrett's beyond idiotic game/clock management cost us at least two games both of those years. Had we not had not had the injuries we may have not lost one of the games Garrett cost us but injuries are just part of the game. I expected a guy who had been around football his entire life to be better at making simple game/clock management decisions. I am no longer routinely ragging on Garret, as I thought he did well last year, but I can't forget that he cost us games during Romo's prime while he was learning how to coach.