Garretts post game locker room speech

khiladi

Reaction score
Is this supposed to be inspiring or something?

“We just looked at our team after practice and said it is going to be good because we’ve got the right kind of guys...”

Reminds me of my county soccer coach mom back in middle school asking us if ‘anybody has to go potty”..

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
One win doesn’t override an entire body of work.

Some of the worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history has happened under his watch. That’s inexcusable

Some

Good word. It reminds us that some of the other worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history under Tom Landry watch, and some of the other worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history under Jimmy Johnson watch

:cool:

Doomsay

Reaction score
Some

Good word. It reminds us that some of the other worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history under Tom Landry watch, and some of the other worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history under Jimmy Johnson watch

:cool:
Q: Do you know what was different about those coaches?

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
the FO and i guess the players are hypnotized about his speeches and his charisma or whatever that they cant see he is not good for winning. he is good for .500 but thats it. great guy im sure. but not for winning football.

ShortRound

Reaction score
When a Garrett speech thread goes wrong

ZbqU40x.png

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
We may joke about it and laugh about it, but the guys showed in the locker room seemed to be buying it. A lot of nods at the right times. At least they were listening.