Garretts post game locker room speech

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Subject to hyperbole are you?

Like what? Mind you, I also think it’s his time to go (though I’m 60/40 on it) but that’s a ballsy statement. What are “some of the worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history” that happened on his watch, exactly?

He's right. Garrett teams have set quite a few team records that are not good. Things like biggest blown lead and the most recent 3 game stretch under 10 points.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Is this supposed to be inspiring or something?

“We just looked at our team after practice and said it is going to be good because we’ve got the right kind of guys...”

Reminds me of my county soccer coach mom back in middle school asking us if ‘anybody has to go potty”..
:laugh:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Didn’t watch it.

How many times did he say the word “fight”

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
When a Garrett speech thread goes wrong

ZbqU40x.png
That saying could also go for Garrett's coaching too. lol

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Subject to hyperbole are you?

Like what? Mind you, I also think it’s his time to go (though I’m 60/40 on it) but that’s a ballsy statement. What are “some of the worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history” that happened on his watch, exactly?
Worst defense in Cowboys history. Forget what year that was, 2013?

2011 we lost 4 of 5 games in December, knocked out of the playoffs, losses included were against Philly and the Giants, twice.

Brutal.

waving monkey

Reaction score
One win doesn’t override an entire body of work.

Some of the worst things to happen in Dallas Cowboys history has happened under his watch. That’s inexcusable
it ain't as cut and dries as you make it sound. this team is on a upward climb