Garrett's presser

JMPearson

Reaction score
Listen I'm usually on the side of the coaches and front office because as smart as we fans think we are, we actually know **** about football compared to even the worst head coaches, but in this case we have seen what JG is capable of over 10 years and it ain't good. It's time to move on.

That is just not true , what does JG know that anyone that as played the game does not know.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If the head coach keeps saying after every loss, "we didnt execute"..............isn't it his job to find out why and fix it?

Or is this the root of the problem, Garrett doesn't know why the team cant execute therefore he cant fix what he doesn't know.

Its like if my car will not start and I ask you to fix it and you are not a mechanic. You can pop the hood and stare at the engine, but if you dont know how it works, you dont really know what to do to fix it.

I think that is Garrett's problem if I am being totally honest, I dont think he knows what to do to fix a broken team.

If we are to beleive Dez, part of the issue is players not having the time to recover b/c there are too many meetings during the week.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
We made Devin Smith inactive when we had one WR out for the game and 3 others on the injury report.
Great point. Makes no sense. But at this point it's not surprising with this coaching staff.

And for a team whose defensive line is banged up and the top pick who sucks so bad he can't even be active, there was no point in letting taco go.

The reason I hear for not letting Jason go is there is no benefit for doing it right now. So why do that with taco? Especially considering we needed the bodies on the dline.

Believe it or not, taco has 3 more tackles this year than tank and his only played in 3 games.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The fact anyone watches his pressers expecting something different is pathetic. You know darn well he will say the same thing after each respective win or loss.

Dre11

Reaction score
Sounds to me like the teaching methods arent working.....

Or they aren't taking it to the field. Again it's the players job to execute. Maybe they just aren't as good as we thought they were

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Or they aren't taking it to the field. Again it's the players job to execute. Maybe they just aren't as good as we thought they were
I dont buy that they arent good enough. Not good enough to beat an 0-4 team who had won one of their previous 14 games?
The messages arent gettung across, the players arent playing for their coaches, each other or the franchise and it's a shambles like the wade debacle.
If you start slow week after week in all phases then it points to something seriously wrong...

Sydla

Reaction score
I dont buy that they arent good enough. Not good enough to beat an 0-4 team who had won one of their previous 14 games?
The messages arent gettung across, the players arent playing for their coaches, each other or the franchise and it's a shambles like the wade debacle.
If you start slow week after week in all phases then it points to something seriously wrong...

You are wasting your time.

Dre thinks all coaches are fungible. All coaches are great. No coach ever makes bad play calls or has a bad game plan. He once said that Jason Garrett could probably match what Belichick did if he had been the HC in NE with Brady and Kraft.

So that gives you an idea of the mentality here with Dre. Trying to argue a coaching issue with him is easily the most useless endeavor on this board by far.

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol...did they beat them. If they were so much better players, they should've beat them regardless, the jets was faster,more physical.

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol...did they beat them. If they were so much better players, they should've beat them regardless, the jets was faster,more physical.

Why did the jets look faster and more physical? Are you suggesting they are a more talented team?

Why did they execute better than our players? Are our players dumb? Lazy? Undisciplined?

Iago33

Reaction score
If we are to beleive Dez, part of the issue is players not having the time to recover b/c there are too many meetings during the week.
I think Garrett is on the edge of losing the team. However, I’m sorry, but I have trouble taking that criticism by Dez seriously. Yeah, Dez, I bet you didn’t like to go to class, either.

Sydla

Reaction score
Yet he got paid what? The shine on McVay is vanishing fast.

Wait, what?

How is it McVay's fault? Shouldn't we be blaming the Rams players? In other words, is the shine off McVay or is the shine off the Rams players? using your logic, it should be the latter.

nobody

Reaction score
I think Garrett is on the edge of losing the team. However, I’m sorry, but I have trouble taking that criticism by Dez seriously. Yeah, Dez, I bet you didn’t like to go to class, either.

I think Garrett's already lost a good portion of the team...if not all of it. He's definitely lost the defense.