Twitter: Gary Myers: Nobody would pay Dak $30M on the open market

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
My apologies didn't know English wasn't your first language. Learn it better and then reread with understanding Zo
It's not my first language phildo, thanks for the unsolicited advice though!
Have a super night, I'm out -

NotForLong

Reaction score

HellCrowe

Reaction score

AbeBeta

Reaction score

Because Dalton is nowhere near the QB Dak is.

If you can't see that, you must not follow football. He got benched in favor of Ryan Finley.

Over the last 4 years, Dalton has register passing ratings of 92, 87, 90, and 78.

Dak? 105, 87, 97, 100.

This isn't even close

NotForLong

Reaction score
Because Dalton is nowhere near the QB Dak is.

If you can't see that, you must not follow football. He got benched in favor of Ryan Finley.

Over the last 4 years, Dalton has register passing ratings of 92, 87, 90, and 78.

Dak? 105, 87, 97, 100.

This isn't even close
1st. Those stats do not in any way prove Dak is a better QB.

2nd Dalton is just as talented as Dak, if not more so.

The Cowboys & the Cowboys Nation were blessed to have Dalton fall in thier laps.

Dak not so much.

A little disclaimer: if and when Dak signs his 1 year tender. He and his corny Bow Tie are still 1 year from being out of here.

My only regret will be not getting anything in return for him. But not being in Salary Cap hell will still be worth it

Philmonroe

Reaction score
It's not my first language phildo, thanks for the unsolicited advice though!
Have a super night, I'm out -
Only my ladies call me phildo so you’re not allowed to buddy. I did have a super night thanks for saying it though. Hope you did as well. Peace

the_h0wey

Reaction score

Who is Gary Myers, I mean besides an idiot. NFL Network and ESPN both had Dak listed as the number 1 free agent this offseason. You don't think someone would pay him market value for a starting QB. That's just ignorant