Twitter: Gary Myers: Nobody would pay Dak $30M on the open market

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I dislike lazy argument techniques used by most of y'all. Is there proof the person you're posting too has said these things regarding the players you've mentioned? If not your post has no legs sir.
I hear you but..

what you are saying but some posters just do not make distinctions b/w repeating unvetted information and opinions.

If more people knew and held to this..heated debate would substantially decrease.

In high school I did debate club and there were rules to things. Both sides had to comply our you immediately lost the debate.

Social media debates just have no rules. No penalties for lying or slandering.

So if you play..thicken thru skin and knowing going in..

if you can't take a punch you better know how answer an upper cut with a right cross followed by a head butt.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Really you went with Winston and Newton. Winston coming off a 30 int season. I think Dak has thrown maybe 30 total in 4 full seasons. Newton coming off injury and poor production over the last couple seasons. There is only 1 thing Winston, Newton and Dak have in common. Do better
A white Mom?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
The ole someone doesn't agree with me their an idiot routine. Oh you insecure people are too funny smh
He's a NY guy. If you read enough of his "material" it's pretty easy to identify his agenda. But you won't because it aligns with you must be. So much you have to defend him. Even suggesting "no one would pay Prescott" isn't a matter of opinion. He's just wrong, there are teams that would pay Prescott more than 30 million.

marius

Reaction score
we need to understand something, the Dak situation, it's very frustrating for the team, too much attention is being given to a single player, as without him nothing could be done, If you analyze the offensive profile, you will notice that most have profiles of 1st and 2nd round players, and attention is being focused on whether or not to pay what a 4th round player wants, when you have a lot of talent in your team and you want to depend on a 4th round player, who wants to be paid more than any other player selected in 1st round or better than those who have already won Super Bowls, it is disastrous, you have to look for other options, you already have a Dalton, there are more options that can be done, let this moron go, with Dak it is not the only way to win the Super Bowl,

Philmonroe

Reaction score
He's a NY guy. If you read enough of his "material" it's pretty easy to identify his agenda. But you won't because it aligns with you must be. So much you have to defend him. Even suggesting "no one would pay Prescott" isn't a matter of opinion. He's just wrong, there are teams that would pay Prescott more than 30 million.
He used to work in Dallas according to many in this thread. More lazy bs from you. You people online are some of the laziest logic using people I ever "talk" to. Everything is so black and white. I don't agree with you it means it have to fit with my "agenda" even though you can find no proof I agree with him smh. I don't just to make it clear so what dam agenda of mine is he agreeing with when I don't even agree with him?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He used to work in Dallas according to many in this thread. More lazy bs from you. You people online are some of the laziest logic using people I ever "talk" to. Everything is so black and white. I don't agree with you it means it have to fit with my "agenda" even though you can find no proof I agree with him smh. I don't just to make it clear so what dam agenda of mine is he agreeing with when I don't even agree with him?
No, not everything is black and white. But to publish a click-bait article suggesting Prescott wouldn't attract other teams is just stupid. Don't respond if you don't like it. and it's ok that I have the opinion I do. Piss off if you don't like it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No, not everything is black and white. But to publish a click-bait article suggesting Prescott wouldn't attract other teams is just stupid. Don't respond if you don't like it. and it's ok that I have the opinion I do. Piss off if you don't like it.
Now you've went from the ole he's an idiot because you disagree routine to the online tough talk that never seems to happen in real life routine. Like I said you people online are funny when no consequences for your words are available. Spare me the don't respond bs. You don't respond if you don't like it but I'm going to do what I like just like you Internet tough guy lol

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Now you've went from the ole he's an idiot because you disagree routine to the online tough talk that never seems to happen in real life routine. Like I said you people online are funny when no consequences for your words are available. Spare me the don't respond bs. You don't respond if you don't like it but I'm going to do what I like just like you Internet tough guy lol
Lol, what?

Asklesko

Reaction score
Not a fan of Dak, but I think you're wrong. His fair number in my mind is somewhere between $29 million and $32 million per year.

I am talking his play on the field, which is weak. Of course the market will inflate the value of every mediocre player.

pansophy

Reaction score
Since they offered to pay him 30 mil last season and he turned it down, your post appears to be completely irrelevant.
...and the Cowboys weren't able to activate a 5th year option on him either. So Dak has some benefits there as well.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score

TheHerd

Reaction score
Tannehill got a truckload because he has done something Dak hasnt done yet. Take his team to the AFC Championship game

Jags wouldnt do it because they are re-building
That's your argument? He could hand the ball to Derrick Henry? He threw 60 passes in three games for a total of 369 yards!