Gas Prices!

banded74

Reaction score
silverbear.. like I said.. yes it sucks... but people can either do one or two things.... buy it or don't buy it.... I don't think it is fair for price gouging... I have seen it with my two eyes.... I gave my last two bags of ice and thing of water to a lady tuesday bc she didn't have $22 dollars for two bags of ice and a gallon of water... and I got back in line and bought the same thing...

Dallas, I am sorry that you guys have lost everything when you were a child.. I can understand.. I am not trying to judge anybody.. There is only one than can do that. I am just stating my feelings...

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
silverbear said:
Dubya's oil buddies have really gotten their money's worth out of him... meanwhile, the price of goin' back and forth to work for me has more than doubled... so I'm eatin' a lot more hot dogs, and Kraft mac and cheese...

Here's the kicker. Oil companies are at record earnings. And one of the first thing out of dumbya's mouth was for us to expect oil prices to go up. He made more of a point to state that than he did to actually speak of a plan to help evacuate the city of NO.

The tragic effects of that hurricane will distract us while dumbya and his cronies jack the price up to 4.50$ a gallon.

The bad news here is: gas prices are projected to increase by 50% in the next 6 months. :eek:

He may be the village idiot, but he is our very own village idiot.

We love you Bush!!

VirusX

Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Here's the kicker. Oil companies are at record earnings. And one of the first thing out of dumbya's mouth was for us to expect oil prices to go up. He made more of a point to state that than he did to actually speak of a plan to help evacuate the city of NO.

The tragic effects of that hurricane will distract us while dumbya and his cronies jack the price up to 4.50$ a gallon.

The bad news here is: gas prices are projected to increase by 50% in the next 6 months. :eek:

He may be the village idiot, but he is our very own village idiot.

We love you Bush!!

Boy I could swear they warn people about politics on this site but I guess your the exemption because your views and slander are paramount to everyone elses.. :jerk:

Hoods

Reaction score
silverbear said:
Seems to me that it's doubly contemptible for them to use this tragedy for their own profit...

That or the tragedy took out alot of our reserves thus making the demand alot higher. With limited supply, the price rises.

;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is closed.

There have been two warnings not to talk in this forum about politics and yet people will not heed those warnings.

www.politicalzone.org is where you go to talk politics now.