GB player takes shot at Dak

Creeper

Reaction score
Bad sportsmanship and I hope the Cowboys don't act this way if they win something someday. It's one game, you won. Win with grace lose with grace.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
If Dak and the offense would have at least been competitive and provided some support for the defense, the defense would be taking most of the criticism. That did not happen for the third straight playoff run.

In other words.... No offense, no rings.
You're a victim of the Matrix... For 29 years and counting..... :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You are avoiding the original point of my interaction with you by changing topic. Address my original point and I will address your secondary one. I assume you are not wishing to further argue about the Houston point now that I backed up my claim.
You didn’t back up squat. :lmao: :lmao:

Blitzen

Reaction score
You didn’t back up squat. :lmao: :lmao:
I made a claim that a team does not necessarily need a rushing attack to win a playoff game (as you originally contended). Showed proof of the Texans game vs the Browns. You contended that the Texans set up their passing attack with the run. I showed the stats of the first half that showed the offense flowed primarily from their passing attack (showing stats from that game plus their season stats match up too). You changed topic to how I felt about the Cowboys running game. Explain why you ran from your contention that teams must run well to win playoff games-but the Texans proved that point false.