GB player takes shot at Dak

Surfguy

Reaction score
It’s not like there is anything the cowboys can do about it. That’s the worst part.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Neither does the team or coaching staff. Why we just focused on Dak. Even if Dak were playing like Mahomes. He'd still be a loser in the playoffs last Sunday. You expecting ONE man to win you a SB? You're not ever going to win one. Like I always say-NO DEFENSE! NO RINGS! Simple......don't care who the q.b. is...
If Dak and the offense would have at least been competitive and provided some support for the defense, the defense would be taking most of the criticism. That did not happen for the third straight playoff run.

In other words.... No offense, no rings.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Houston just beat Cleveland rushing 22 times for 76 yards (3.5 yards per carry). They did their damage way more in the air 16/21 for 274.
Yeah McFly, that’s called establishing the run. I recommend Football 101 for Housewives.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We deserve it, we were punked.

But still a cocky young team and will be nice to watch if SF does the same to them.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What are you talking about? They got 123 yds and a TD out of the running game.

That used to be considered good, before the standards were changed to excuse the bad play of the QB.
56 of those yards were from Dak 45, Cooks 6 and Lamb 5 so that leaves 67 yards rushing for Pollard and Dowdle.

Yeah, what a wonderful running game. :facepalm:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well maybe we run the ball better if the defense had to respect Dak.

Instead Dak is just handing them the ball back to them and giving them a pick 6 along the way.
No team respects a one dimensional offense. It’s football 101 so I’m not surprised you’re not aware of that.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No team respects a one dimensional offense. It’s football 101 so I’m not surprised you’re not aware of that.
Reading is fundamental, you should invest more time into that. Football 101 is impossible to read at your current level of comprehension.

Dak has a first half meltdown again in the playoffs, the GB players mock him.

Ciao rocky.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Reading is fundamental, you should invest more time into that. Football 101 is impossible to read at your current level of comprehension.

Dak has a first half meltdown again in the playoffs, the GB players mock him.

Ciao rocky.
:hammer:

Motorola

Reaction score
Houston just beat Cleveland rushing 22 times for 76 yards (3.5 yards per carry). They did their damage way more in the air 16/21 for 274.
Along with the Browns offense self-destructing.

Ken

Reaction score

Forward straight to 1:05. This is the second year straight a defensive player openly takes a shot at Dak, last year the 49ers defender saying Dak couldn’t throw against zone. You couldn’t be more explicit.

Wow dude....ya just keep starting threads that are totally non starters.

Talk about a stretch.

They also talked bad about him when they voted for him for the pro bowl too....duh.

Motorola

Reaction score
Why no "Sounds From the Sidelines" this week?

The one episode I really wanted to see.
Because 'Sounds From the Sidelines" only gets posted by a CZer after Cowboys' victories - NEVER AFTER LOSSES.
(By the way...the same thing happened within every other NFL teams' fan websites during this season.)

eromeopolk

Reaction score

Forward straight to 1:05. This is the second year straight a defensive player openly takes a shot at Dak, last year the 49ers defender saying Dak couldn’t throw against zone. You couldn’t be more explicit.

That coach used to be with the Cowboys....recognize him. Leave the Arlington Jones Boys and become a winner. As far as the Running back...well you know what happened...
Aaron-Jones-041117-Getty-FTR.jpg

Aaron Jones is one of the fastest risers among 2017 NFL Draft running back prospects. The UTEP product's busy schedule is proof that he's generating serious interest in the league.
Jones will work out with the Houston Texans this week, a source tells Sporting News, adding that the 5-9, 208-pounder also has had workouts with the San Francisco 49ers, New Orleans Saints, Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I think it was mean for the GB guys to take a shot at dak. That's like taking a shot at a handicap.

Dak

emD.gif

lostar2009

Reaction score
Multiple things can be true.

DQ is overrated.
JJ is a cancerous enabler.
Junior is a doofus who gets his *** handed to him in negotiations.
The Bozos made this franchise a laughing stock.
Dak not a winner.
MM terrible clock management.
Parsons disappears and wants out.
CeeDee? Well I guess we’re about to find out. I think he wants out as well.
The clown show is back in the city. Everything is true. This team has zero common sense. I knew we was done when we sat still the week after getting blown out by 49ers going into the bye. Did nothing before the trade deadline ended.