GB player takes shot at Dak

Blitzen

Reaction score
Yeah McFly, that’s called establishing the run. I recommend Football 101 for Housewives.
LOL-they ran the ball 10 times and passed 19 to begin the game. Big pass TD plays established the run. It’s not like they were grounding and pounding-setting up playaction. All three first half TDs from the pass (a 15 yarder, 37 yarder, and 76 yarder).

It’s been that way for Houston this whole season. They were 21st in rushing yards for the season. Tied for 20th in rushing attempts. They were number 5 in passing yardage this season and 12th in passing attempts.

Stay out of the deep water and retake your 101 course missy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL-they ran the ball 10 times and passed 19 to begin the game. Big pass TD plays established the run. It’s not like they were grounding and pounding-setting up playaction. All three first half TDs from the pass (a 15 yarder, 37 yarder, and 76 yarder).

It’s been that way for Houston this whole season. They were 21st in rushing yards for the season. Tied for 20th in rushing attempts. They were number 5 in passing yardage this season and 12th in passing attempts.

Stay out of the deep water and retake your 101 course missy.
So you were happy with the running game this year?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I wonder why all the good defenses said they were going to play to stop the run and make the choker beat them. Yep, I blame the running game and Jerry and everybody else. smh.

here grasp for another straw.

main-qimg-87ae5d056b788e77a5a43b111629735c

Mark

Reaction score
Because 'Sounds From the Sidelines" only gets posted by a CZer after Cowboys' victories - NEVER AFTER LOSSES.
(By the way...the same thing happened within every other NFL teams' fan websites during this season.)
Why no "Sounds From the Sidelines" this week?

The one episode I really wanted to see.
Which is unfortunate, in terms of actually learning anything. Especially, from the bickering going on between Lamb & Prescott.

(I get that it's a propaganda vehicle.)

Blitzen

Reaction score
Along with the Browns offense self-destructing.
Yeah, Cleveland hurt themselves in the second half trying to pass their way back into the game. Flacco can’t be the focal point of an offense anymore. Stroud passed their defense out of the stadium in the first half then the Houston defense salted the victory away.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Can’t say he doesn’t deserve this extra pile on. You think Jerry’s assistant will report this thread back to the super yacht?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I wonder why all the good defenses said they were going to play to stop the run and make the choker beat them. Yep, I blame the running game and Jerry and everybody else. smh.

Hey McFly, every defensive coordinator‘s game plan is to stop the run and make the QB beat you. Then there’s the other side, the defense, who couldn’t stop the run. Recipe for disaster which is what happened. Talk to Taylor Swift so she can educate you.

Blitzen

Reaction score
Answer the question. Are you happy with the running game?

D1-DA29-D0-D460-43-C9-BCF8-59-BE4-ABC6130.gif
I will. As soon as you admit that beating teams in the playoffs does not necessarily mean a team having even a decent rushing attack. As I just illustrated.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hey McFly, every defensive coordinator‘s game plan is to stop the run and make the QB beat you. Then there’s the other side, the defense, who couldn’t stop the run. Recipe for disaster which is what happened. Talk to Taylor Swift so she can educate you.
So the Choker couldn't beat them so we are blaming the run, which the defense said was their main priority.

Do you need another straw to grasp to cover for the choker?

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Forward straight to 1:05. This is the second year straight a defensive player openly takes a shot at Dak, last year the 49ers defender saying Dak couldn’t throw against zone. You couldn’t be more explicit.

Not a lot of people who have Dak as one of their top QBs. Props to him admitting it.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I-800-Tay-Swft

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I-800-Tay-Swft
so you're saying dak choked and couldn't beat the defense? since every team plans to stop the run and make the choker beat them it has to be the choker who couldn't go toe to toe with them. I bet you played high school football. lmao

Blitzen

Reaction score
Didn’t think you had it in you.
You are avoiding the original point of my interaction with you by changing topic. Address my original point and I will address your secondary one. I assume you are not wishing to further argue about the Houston point now that I backed up my claim.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
200w.gif
dak couldn't beat the defense when they shut down the running game. the offense gave him time, I bet it was Jerry.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
I didn't hear any of the GB players yelling Here We Go !!!!!

If thats considered mocking, someone need to grow some balls.