GB vs 9'ers. Running game matters

Nav22

Reaction score
So, just because one was not a pick six, it was OK. Why do some of you people feel the need to blatantly to yourself?

giggle giggle giggle
I never said it was okay, doofus.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Exactly. Entire team defeat, which is the only point I am trying to make. Dak sucked as bad as any QB in the playoffs ever, yes, but it was not just him.

That's all I am saying. It just seems I cannot get the point across without people making it sound like I am making excuses for Dak, which I am not.
why did it take until 6 minutes left in the 4th for dak to score?

Prevent defense?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Both these teams are built to win. Can you imagine if the Cowboys had a running game as good as either one of these teams? GB made it strictly on their running game. Their defense didn’t come together until late in the year. They beat Dallas with their running game.

But you also have to be able to stop the run. MM must focus on the big 3:

1. Get a running game
2. Stop the oppositions running game
3. Hire a bad *** Defensive Coordinator.

For all you that say a running game doesn’t matter and it’s all on the QB, :lmao:
:thumbup:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Green Bay won the toss, elected to receive, walked the ball down the field for a touchdown, and Dallas was cooked. It was almost like it was game over right there and the offense didn't even take a snap yet.
but they never stopped them on any other drives either, come out to start the 2nd half, three straight scoring drives=21 MORE points..nice adjustments LMAO!! no way to catch us. Even if the O finally got some traction no way we win this is the seatle game but with loss , that how bad the Ds been most of the year..

somehow DQ has the choice to stay or go??!!

Xeven

Reaction score
GB didn’t really have a running game. They had some nice running yards on returns and INTs but their O didn’t really do that much.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
but they never stopped them on any other drives either, come out to start the 2nd half, three straight scoring drives=21 MORE points..nice adjustments LMAO!! no way to catch us. Even if the O finally got some traction no way we win this is the seatle game but with loss , that how bad the Ds been most of the year..

somehow DQ has the choice to stay or go??!!
I am hoping some team hires him as head coach because word is he is back here if he doesn't get a job.

Mr_437

Reaction score
McCarthy doesn't value running the ball. Those junior high plays don't work in the NFL. If the running scheme isn't revamped the Cowboys run game will continue to be trash. This situation is on coaching...it's on McCarthy.

Nav22

Reaction score
Run it back Jerry. Fans like Nav22 want MOAR!
I'll be back regardless of what the team does. I'm a diehard fan who loves Cowboys football, and the NFL in general. Very disappointing loss to end our season but I still enjoyed the journey leading up to the playoffs.

You'll whine and cry regardless because your life sucks. Oops! Truth bomb.
:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Beating a dead horse here fellas...

Imagine watching this game and coming away thinking "yeah, the 49ers should pay Brock Purdy top Dollar "

He is not worth it!!!

Paying him that amount would be idiotic because as you guys keep repeating "they won because of the defense, they won because of the running game "

If they pay Brock Purdy that amount, darn right his team will have to go cheap at other positions

Take everything I just said and apply it to every NFL team.

Game managers manage and game changers overcome.

game changers at QB are rare and few but if you pay a game manager like a game changer, you'll be stuck in limbo
but more than likely they're going to pay him anyway.. market for a player like him ie qb going to b2b nfccgs if it were so easy why didn't trey lance or Sam Darnold just get that job? or ok lets say last NFCCG when the 3rd guy came in.. they got beat down..

Mr_437

Reaction score
Cmac 17 carries 98 yards, 5.8 average and 2 rushing TDs, 7 catches for 30 yards.
Aaron Jones 18 rushes, 108 yards, 6 average and 0 TDs.
Tony Pollard 15 carries, 56 yards, a pitiful 3.7 average and 1 TD, 7 catches for 29 yards, (VS GB)
Coaching.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
I'll be back regardless of what the team does. I'm a diehard fan who loves Cowboys football, and the NFL in general. Very disappointing loss to end our season but I still enjoyed the journey leading up to the playoffs.

You'll whine and cry regardless because your life sucks. Oops! Truth bomb.
:laugh:
I would expect nothing less from a low I.Q. Dallas fan. Eager to give Jerry your money for the same okie doke next year. Enjoy the pyrite.

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
You change the QB in that game and it's 13-10 at halftime and the defense doesn't completely quit.

This "if Dak can't do it nobody can" mindset like he's some kind of all time great talent is ridiculous.
In what world can you possibly assume that our defense could've stayed in that game?! They gave no indication of life at any point in the game.

I get it. Dak dak dak. But come on man. The Packers scored at will. Literally. We could've had the triplets out there and our defense still would've surrendered to Love.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
In what world can you possibly assume that our defense could've stayed in that game?! They gave no indication of life at any point in the game.

I get it. Dak dak dak. But come on man. The Packers scored at will. Literally. We could've had the triplets out there and our defense still would've surrendered to Love.
Quick 3 and outs and turnovers kill defenses and if they're soft to begin with they will quit.

That's what happened.