General Medical Info on Jaylon Smith Nerve Regeneration

waldoputty

Reaction score
Speaking generally, a lot of good posts necessarily get deleted when a thread gets to a point where it needs cleaning up. Either because we're removing posts the good post quotes or because they contain elements of what we're cleaning up in the first place. That's why we often issue public warnings before taking a machete to a thread. It sucks for everybody.

I know. I know it is a pain. It is just things get out of hand after a while. This should be fun instead of people taking shots at each other. Now if they are eagles fans, then it is open season...

Well, I started the thread to get some answers in a cooperative way. At least I got my answers and a lot of people did. Some who wants the answers will miss out because they will never see it here, oh well...

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know. I know it is a pain. It is just things get out of hand after a while. This should be fun instead of people taking shots at each other. Now if they are eagles fans, then it is open season...

Well, I started the thread to get some answers in a cooperative way. At least I got my answers and a lot of people did. Some who wants the answers will miss out because they will never see it here, oh well...

I have to admit, I have no idea where the pushback comes on this topic. It seems completely unnecessary to me. And I'm someone who thought the pick was a stupid unnecessary risk in the first place.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Fine. Semantics, Tyke.

Not angry.

Frustrated, irked, bothered, etc... why bother opening this thread, or once you have and have realized it isn't for you (for the umpteenth time) do you bother to reply?

Why bother? Hmm?

I've already explained. If you didn't understand, so be it.

waldoputty

Reaction score
I have to admit, I have no idea where the pushback comes on this topic. It seems completely unnecessary to me. And I'm someone who thought the pick was a stupid unnecessary risk in the first place.

You have a point about people who do not like someone who is not a doctor but is smart enough to sound reasonably intelligent by hard work. A lot of people do not understand a technically trained person can go through medical publications and actually understand 80% of it. And if motivated to look up definitions and background info, the same person can probably get 95% of most publications. Of course we are not talking quantum mechanics here.

Of course, it does not diminish an experienced MD who could take one look at the information and see the implications that an untrained person cannot (or will take a lot of thinking).

I am only comfortable with this topic because I know the PhDs who used to work in the field. I also wrote a complete business plan for medical devices for nerve regeneration and other regeneration applications while working in semiconductors and barely remembering my college biochemistry materials.

I meant what I said with my post regarding all the different types of people, though that might have been the post that pushed the thread over the top.

Doc is clearly a doctor or at least a smart biomedical person who talks like a gentleman who is quite experienced.
I dont see how anyone could accuse him of being a fraud, which was obviously what was going on even though I cannot see what the accuser was writing :muttley:

Last edited: