General Medical Info on Jaylon Smith Nerve Regeneration

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What are you talking about? I didn't get angry. I merely said I'll wait until a doctor weighs in. You've made this more than what it was meant to be.

Fine. Semantics, Tyke.

Not angry.

Frustrated, irked, bothered, etc... why bother opening this thread, or once you have and have realized it isn't for you (for the umpteenth time) do you bother to reply?

Why bother? Hmm?

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He has none. It was all google and layman, as he has said a multitude of times. Over and over and over.

I have no idea why this is even an issue. I never, ever ask people to accept what I say on faith or authority even when speaking on my area of expertise.

I also do not ask people to look up things on their own. If I make claims then I have posted links to source material that people can read themselves.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I have no idea why this is even an issue. I never, ever ask people to accept what I say on faith or authority even when speaking on my area of expertise.

I also do not ask people to look up things on their own. If I make claims then I have posted links to source material that people can read themselves.

It boggles my mind, too, my dear bud, Fuzzy. Boggles my mind.

waving monkey

Reaction score

even if people had to look things up,in today's world of goggle it is too easy
why, when I was growing up,if I wanted to know something I had to walk
to the library bare footed we didn't even have a horse.

waldoputty

Reaction score
It boggles my mind, too, my dear bud, Fuzzy. Boggles my mind.

Poor Fuzz gets the worst of it.
Unlike you guys, my liberal use of Ignore has saved me a lot of annoyance.
I am up to 6, and life is better :muttley:

waldoputty

Reaction score
That post with quotations would of course need to be accurate...........it isn't.

I'm providing informed opinions on many technical topics on this forum, and some on frivolous things like sports. If you read all of my posts, you find ethical and medical consistency.

If I were to discuss any specifics, it would be an ethical violation. But you know that, and you're just messin' with me.

Doc, you are almost too kind-hearted, but you are a doctor afterall !

waldoputty

Reaction score

Fuzzy,

1) Like you said before, a lot of it has to do with dealing with uncertainty.
Some works to look for answers, like you, and me.
Some will be open minded and listen to most reasonable arguments.
Some will only listen to optimism.
Some will only listen to pessimism.
Some will only listen to optimism and will attack anyone offering pessimism.
Some will only listen to pessimism and will attack anyone offering optimism.
Some hate optimistic people for personal reasons
Some hate pessimistic people for personal reasons
Some have inferiority complexes...
Some want to dominate others...
Some will even attack a helpful nice doctor because he is saying something they dont want to hear and accusing the doctor of being a fake.
Some are almost as bad as Eagles fans :eek:

2) Some have agendas that mostly revolve around attacking the FO.
and you can copy and paste what I wrote for 1)

Use the IGNORE!
WP

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Ok that's enough with the call out posts. I've had conversations with @Doc50 and he's a doctor in my learned opinion. But that's not the point. Either report someone as trolling or PM them but no call out posts.

This thread has been beat to death and is going to live in the Rant Zone.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's not rationally based. It's an emotional reaction against a layman talking intelligently regarding specialized subject matter. It's easier to throw rocks than articulate the counter opinion. You just gotta recognize the rock throwers when they start chucking.

waldoputty

Reaction score
It's not rationally based. It's an emotional reaction against a layman talking intelligently regarding specialized subject matter. It's easier to throw rocks than articulate the counter opinion. You just gotta recognize the rock throwers when they start chucking.

lol, at least it was not deleted.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol, at least it was not deleted.

Speaking generally, a lot of good posts necessarily get deleted when a thread gets to a point where it needs cleaning up. Either because we're removing posts the good post quotes or because they contain elements of what we're cleaning up in the first place. That's why we often issue public warnings before taking a machete to a thread. It sucks for everybody.