Twitter: George Kittle: "They don't have Aaron Donald up the middle"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You really don’t defend the star at all do you? Who cares if it’s a truth. He’s talking about players on your team.
Do you think there is a player on our team that is Aaron Donald level?

Is being delusional required to defend the star? Why don't you go fight him for thinking our DTs aren't on Donald's level.

Also, if we lose after all the trash that's getting talked then yes, it would be embarrassing for this team.

dfense

Reaction score
Ha ha, not for nothing, but go ahead and watch the Niners/Rams game again and watch Donald get shoved all over the place. Literally.

When I was watching it, I thought to myself Donald was just going through the motions because the game didn't matter.

Cas2800

Reaction score
Someone remind him they don't have Aaron Donald either. Or Deion Sanders. 34-24 Cowboys!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Kittle was just trying to convince himself more than he was talking smack to someone else. Let them talk.

starcity214

Reaction score
I think......they are just trying to get under the skin of our cowboys players so that come game time our players (who now have this extra motivation) instead of sticking to their responsibilities will try and play reckless hero ball!

Bingo.

They want the dallas defense chasing ghosts all day while taking themselves out of the play leaving massive running gaps

Our fans think the 49ers are a 7 step dropback and throw it deep kinda team lol

If anything, the 9ers want our defense to be overly aggressive

Their offense is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Only disciplined defenses that stay in their gaps can stop that kind of team.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Kittle vs Shultz:
Recs. 71 to 78
Targets. 94 to 104
Yards. 910 to 808
Yds/Rec. 12.8 to 10.4
Long. 48 to 32
TDs. 6 to 8
Kittle missed 3 games
Not good enough to talk smack.
Not that it matters.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Bingo.

They want the dallas defense chasing ghosts all day while taking themselves out of the play leaving massive running gaps

Our fans think the 49ers are a 7 step dropback and throw it deep kinda team lol

If anything, the 9ers want our defense to be overly aggressive

Their offense is nothing but smoke and mirrors. Only disciplined defenses that stay in their gaps can stop that kind of team.

Yes exactly. They present a lot of eye candy. I believe that if they stay disciplined on defense, they'll minimize the 49er offense.

They played disciplined against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks offense a few years ago and they were able to hold them in check!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
What does Dak have to do with this thread?

Also, judging somebodies love of their team based of them not believing in a player is very strange.

Don't even go there. You're trying to BS me and say you never mention Dak in a non-Dak thread? I know better than that. Unlock your history and I'll prove I'm right.

I don't care what anyone says, you root against any player, including Dak, you don't have love for our TEAM. Hoping Dak fails so Romo will have company in the dog house of team failures is not being a true fan of the TEAM!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Don't even go there. You're trying to BS me and say you never mention Dak in a non-Dak thread? I know better than that. Unlock your history and I'll prove I'm right.

I don't care what anyone says, you root against any player, including Dak, you don't have love for our TEAM. Hoping Dak fails so Romo will have company in the dog house of team failures is not being a true fan of the TEAM!
I don't root against Dak.

I root for Dak. I just don't think he's good enough to carry a team when needed. I say all the time that I want him to prove me wrong.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I don't root against Dak.

I root for Dak. I just don't think he's good enough to carry a team when needed. I say all the time that I want him to prove me wrong.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't know your heart. But after that Broncos game you sure seemed very happy that Dak didn't play well.

"All the time" is a stretch but I have seen you post that several times. ;)

Carry on...

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
It is interesting for once to not be the ones running our mouths. 49ers are awful talkative for a team that squeaked into the playoffs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't know your heart. But after that Broncos game you sure seemed very happy that Dak didn't play well.

"All the time" is a stretch but I have seen you post that several times. ;)

Carry on...
I NEVER NEVER NEVER have said I want Dak to play bad. I have said plenty of time however that I want Dak to prove me wrong with his play. Because as of right now I have zero belief in his abilities.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I NEVER NEVER NEVER have said I want Dak to play bad. I have said plenty of time however that I want Dak to prove me wrong with his play. Because as of right now I have zero belief in his abilities.
Then take down his autographed life sized poster from your ceiling :omg: