Twitter: George Kittle: "They don't have Aaron Donald up the middle"

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Don't even go there. You're trying to BS me and say you never mention Dak in a non-Dak thread? I know better than that. Unlock your history and I'll prove I'm right.

I don't care what anyone says, you root against any player, including Dak, you don't have love for our TEAM. Hoping Dak fails so Romo will have company in the dog house of team failures is not being a true fan of the TEAM!

Hmmmmm

JayFord

Reaction score
How many teams have someone as good as Donald?

Donald is one of the best DTs of all time not just today the man is just as important as a QB hes THAT good

tell them worry about Parsons because if Jimmy tries to run Parsons will catch him in 2 seconds

Hardline

Reaction score
The Cowboys pass rush will be neutralized by the 49ers run game.
There won't be no pinning your ears back and going after the QB in this game.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

Where am I contradicting myself? I love Romo. I was ALWAYS pulling for him. He's in the dog house to a lot of fans because they say he choked big games away. Most of the Dak haters here are fans of Romo and not The Star. Those are the ones that want to see Dak fail so Romo has company in that dog house.

Mikemcm

Reaction score
We may not have a Arron Donald but we may have something even better in Micah Parsons.

Reactions: CWR

kskboys

Reaction score
Hey, Georgie, did the Cards have Donald when they curbstomped you? How about the Colts? You lost to the frickin' Sea Chickens twice, they borrow Donald for 2 games?

Does that saying come to mind, "Better to be thought of as dumb than to open your mouth and prove it!!!!?

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score
Intensity level. Motivation. Things that can't be taught. They have to be in you. Your coach can't teach it, but has to bring it out. Sometimes players and teams need to know when to shut their mouths. You don't want to say things that bring out the best in your opponent. You want to kiss their butts, praise them, and then kick their butts. I'm glad the 49ers are doing the opposite.