George Teague on what Jerry Jones really meant when he said "All In"

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I only listened to what Jerry said once. But if Jerry used those exact words, it does sound like he's talking about his own players. That's not out of character. Everything they have done so far is what we've learned to expect every offseason.
Really?

#1 RB without a #2 RB on roster - Gone
All Pro Tackle - Gone
Top 10 Center - Gone
#3 WR - Gone
Above average depth guys - Gone
Best DT on roster - Gone soon.

Everyone, even the coaches, on 1 year deals.

That's a normal Cowboys off-season?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I only listened to what Jerry said once. But if Jerry used those exact words, it does sound like he's talking about his own players. That's not out of character. Everything they have done so far is what we've learned to expect every offseason.
Yeah I guess I should’ve actually listened to what Jerry said because what Teague is saying makes perfect sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Really?

All Pro Tackle - Gone
Top 10 Center - Gone
#3 WR - Gone

Sounds like a typical Cowboys offseason lol. You were duped.

Flamma

Reaction score
Really?

All Pro Tackle - Gone
Top 10 Center - Gone
#3 WR - Gone

Yes. These are just guys they didn't care to keep. They have some of these every year. They'll just replace them with lower tier FAs. Draft, and pay their own players. I'll believe they have different plans when I see it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Really?

All Pro Tackle - Gone
Top 10 Center - Gone
#3 WR - Gone

Super bowl here we come !!!!!!!!!!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Teague is just giving his interpretation, which is nothing more than an assumption.
Teague is saying what they want to hear.

Watch them now adopt Teagues opinion as their own here on out because they've been desperately trying to find something to cling onto.

Flamma

Reaction score
When asked about all in, and I'm going to put the exact quote...

"I would anticipate, with looking ahead at our key contracts that we'd like to address, we'll be all in"

I don't see any other way to interpret this other than to assume he meant all in on Dak, Lamb, and Parsons. I can understand if you think he's lying, fine. But if he isn't, what else does it mean?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Teague is just giving his interpretation, which is nothing more than an assumption.
You are right. But based on what we’ve seen the assumption seems to be correct. People keep talking about rebuild…you don’t sign a 32 year old linebacker for a rebuild. Let’s be for real these guys are collecting comp picks and are waiting for bargains lol….same as they do every year.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
When asked about all in, and I'm going to put the exact quote...

"I would anticipate, with looking ahead at our key contracts that we'd like to address, we'll be all in"

I don't see any other way to interpret this other than to assume he meant all in on Dak, Lamb, and Parsons. I can understand if you think he's lying, fine. But if he isn't, what else does it mean?
Yeah see when I saw the quote I didn’t see all that. We got too stuck on those 4 words…

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Is there any worse poker player than Jerry. Last time he played poker, Dak got a no trade clause in his contract.