Georgia vs. Bama National Championship Game Thread

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I thought Georgia was dead in the water after that fumble deep, but they proved me wrong.

yimyammer

Reaction score
lol @ Kirby Smart:

H3sEuMI.jpg

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This is Georgia's DC last game. Great way to finish before moving on!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Read this in an article ..

Not long after (Jamison) Williams left (due to injury), ESPN's Molly McGrath reported from the Georgia sideline in the second quarter that Bulldogs defensive coordinator Dan Lanning huddled his first team and told them, "This changes things."

tyke1doe

Reaction score
my picture didn't post, I was referring to his vertical jump during the interception

H3sEuMI.jpg
He had some height there.
But he was telling his player to "Get down! Get down!"
My son said, "He's not thinking about the coach or going down. Black players wanna score."
P.S. I'm black.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
Read this in an article ..

Not long after (Jamison) Williams left (due to injury), ESPN's Molly McGrath reported from the Georgia sideline in the second quarter that Bulldogs defensive coordinator Dan Lanning huddled his first team and told them, "This changes things."

He wasn’t wrong. Williams is a burner who takes the top off the defense. That’s why he’s the #1 rated WR in the draft. Georgia literally could not defend him in the SEC Championship game.

You never wanna see a kid get hurt like that, but that was definitely a huge break for Georgia.

Last edited:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Stetson is going to party with Chaz and Blaine after this game! Maybe a 3 collar pop

tyke1doe

Reaction score
He wasn’t wrong. Williams is a burner who takes the top off the defense. That’s why he’s the #1 rated WR in the draft. You never wanna see a kid get hurt like that, but that was definitely a huge break for Georgia.
Yep! I think Bama wins if he doesn't get injured.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Looks like I missed a good one. Glad to see Georgia pull it out.

RaZon

Reaction score
Tonight we saw a great example of why the SEC rules college football, too many big bad fast guys in the lines and backers, big bad guys all over the place.

I do think if Meechie and Williams could play next week Bama wins the game.