Gerald Willis III

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
He will slip with his knee, not as much on the character issues.

Maybe the two combined. I'm looking for a 1 tech who can spell off Woods who played well but w saw what happened against the Rams. It's not good enough to think that was a one off. Paea, Thornton, Hayden, Irving sick of the crap 1 techs we trot through here. I don't think Simmons is a 1 tech either

cnuball21

Reaction score
Of the DTs?

Love Dre'Mont Jones, I just doubt he will be there.

Saunders, Wren, Daniel Wise, Mack and Trysten Hill are others I would be okay with the deeper you go in the process. Arman Watts very late.

I like the list, but I feel like the profile we need to be targeting is someone that can anchor and effect the run game.

I don't want another Maliek Collins, who IMO is a nickel DT pass rusher...I want someone that has the potential to really impact the run game as we have NOONE like that on the roster.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'd be ok with him.
I like Renell Wren,Demarcus Christmas and Daylon Mack also.
considering we drafted Ku DE Dorance Armstrong...wonder if they took a peek at DT Daniel Wise.
I like Willis.

Fredbeard

Reaction score
What do you guys think of chris nelson from Texas? He stood out to me and played well against the run whenever I watched the long horns

Fredbeard

Reaction score
I like the list, but I feel like the profile we need to be targeting is someone that can anchor and effect the run game.

I don't want another Maliek Collins, who IMO is a nickel DT pass rusher...I want someone that has the potential to really impact the run game as we have NOONE like that on the roster.
Collins is also often injured. I like him but he is also overrated by the cowboys fanbase.It is also irritating that jags like caraun reid and Daniel Ross are on the roster

cnuball21

Reaction score
Collins is also often injured. I like him but he is also overrated by the cowboys fanbase.It is also irritating that jags like caraun reid and Daniel Ross are on the roster

Incredibly overrated IMO. He should be a backup.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I've been looking over a few mocks today at Footballs Future forum and several had this guy going to us at 58.

Its not someone we've really discussed

Anyway Let's here those break downs

I stole him at pick 100 in our Kiper Invitational draft on Monday.
:dance:

58 might be early but a round later might be worth it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
the last time we took a DT from Miami it worked out pretty well...Russell Maryland.
Im not saying Willis will be THAT...but I think there is something worth working on.