Get Ready for the BeatDown

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Whos watching this game?

why?

then we lose 34-14 and have to be sold that things are looking up for us.....

disney plus.....the outer worlds and wwe tlc are far better in terms of entertainment
Don’t let the door hit you in your fat *** quitter.

Valkyr

Reaction score
Only the Cowboys could be on pace for a 5,000 yard passer, 2 1,000 yard receivers, a 1,300 yard rusher, and I'm always wondering if they can score against a team with a pulse.

leeblair

Reaction score
I hope Garrett is lubed up bc Wade is going to absolutely going to destroy this offense today. The LA defense is legit and they have the dawgs up front to disrupt our gimpy OL, and Ramsey is playing at an all pro level. Once we get off rhythm and Zeke is taken out of the game, Kellen goes all pass, and Dak starts to take too much on his shoulders and the offense disappears for two+ quarters.

Our defense? We have so many issues it boggles the mind. How is it possible that we run the most basic scheme in the league and STILL make mental errors, miss assignments, and play horrid fundamentals? Gurley and this Rams offense has to be licking their chops.

LA is the better team and they are playing better football. Dallas is reeling and we have NO ANSWERS for this crapshow of a season. At the end of the day-- it is poetic justice for Wade to crush Garrett and be the one to drive the final nail in the puppet's coffin.

As much as I hate to watch us lose-- I will take morbid satisfaction in watching Garrett's regime crumble.
The bad part is that the Cowboys match up well against the Rams in terms of speed and skill players.
But they've quit, and only a miracle can get them jumpstarted again.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
how many of you think we can win against the Rams if they dont play a Qb in this game? they could put another Rb in there and still steamroll us.
That would be taking it back to the 1940s...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
At least it will be the best beat down of the season.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
I guess it'll be worth it to witness the continued slow demise of the carrotheaded clapper...

DFWJC

Reaction score
The big test is that Rams defense. They've really come into their own....one of the better units in the league now.
Our offense usually plays better at home, so it should be interesting.

The Rams offense still isn't all that. No LVE and an already fairly porous Dallas D may make that a moot point.

Like most around here, I picked the Rams.
A close game either way or the Rams beating us badly wouldn't surprise me.
Really, the only shocking outcome would be if Dallas blew them out.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Oh shut up, dip****.
Shut up and go back outside and play with your guns.
541326-F1-7-B8-C-42-BF-942-B-19-EB805-E2-DBA.jpg

Techsass

Reaction score
The Rams did beat the Seahawks pretty bad, but they're in the same division. Heck they barely got beat the 1st time they played 29-30. They also beat the Bears, which we couldn't do.

I'm not expecting a whole lot from the Boys anymore this season, but I'm not convinced that they've become complete trash. (at least not quite yet)

Hopefully we'll see more good than bad things today.

Carson

Reaction score
Only the Cowboys could be on pace for a 5,000 yard passer, 2 1,000 yard receivers, a 1,300 yard rusher, and I'm always wondering if they can score against a team with a pulse.

It’s funny and not funny at the same time.

We seem to be first or last in too many categories lol

shabazz

Reaction score
If we can return to smash mouth football by Zeke having success, Dak getting some yard sale with his legs as well as some good passing we may have a chance. It’s a given that our defense will get gashed so we will have to win Time of Possession by a landslide with no turnovers and some breaks by the zebras

I know it’s a lot to ask and a lot of “ifs” ,but damn, we’ve got to beat at least ONE winning teams so why not today? maybe I was wrong about complaining about the dinking and dunking offense, we won more games with that boring offense

baltcowboy

Reaction score
We will play better but the Rams are the better team and need the game more.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Impressive first half from Dallas... Gotta admit— I did not see this coming. Good on them for buckling down and handling their business in the first half.

Hope they stay focused and hungry