Get rid of 54

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Yes. I’ll admit I was so wanting him to and saying he was good.

He’s had like 5 good games and is done.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This guy is the worst player on the team. I’ve never seen one player take so many bad angles, take himself out of a play or pick the wrong GAP putting more pressure on the safeties to come up and fill. It’s unreal.

He picks the wrong Gap on purpose. He does not want to take on contact straight up. It’s remarkable. I blame the coaches for allowing it. At a minimum the guy should not dress until he shows he is serious about being an NFL linebacker.

fivetwos

Reaction score
They need to wake these guys up. That guy is a total zero. He is absolutely the dumbest player I have ever seen. No matter the cost he must go.
And he got away with one when they actually made a stop early on

streetcredit

Reaction score
When your worst player shows no effort with that salary....everyone must be shaking their heads.
Imagine going to work and the boss is at the coffee machine watching netflix.....what's everyone else thinking?

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I like Jaylon the guy......but I can't defend this. I should not see Joe Thomas flashing on the screen more than him. Hell why is it like Joe Thomas is the only linebacker we have playing? I literally don't see any linebackers on screen but him.

Why? Jaylon the guy is a phony. It’s all glitter with him. Total fraud. He is stealing money.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He picks the wrong Gap on purpose. He does not want to take on contact straight up. It’s remarkable. I blame the coaches for allowing it. At a minimum the guy should not dress until he shows he is serious about being an NFL linebacker.
That's a JERRY thing. They arent allowed to demote him and make Jerry answer to that on his radio show.

Does anyone not see the problem here??

Williamsboys

Reaction score
Er, Lo, LoL. lOLOL, Ha ha ha, Tee Hee hee...Wrahaha...Wrahahahahaha....Tickle my butt with a feather..

fishspill

Reaction score
Jaylon has had about 1/2 season of good play and got extended. The FO of this team is clearly incompetent. We still have to pay a QB who is careering due to their incompetence on the other side of the ball making overall improvement impossible.