Get rid of 54

Whyjerry

Reaction score
That's a JERRY thing. They arent allowed to demote him and make Jerry answer to that on his radio show.

Does anyone not see the problem here??

I agree. I ***** about the culture all the time. It’s the main problem.

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
Jaylon spends the game making business decisions because he is a soft as Charmin. Dude never tackles anyone from the waist down, is always tackling high and gets shook off most of the time. Dude loves the media and fame though...

fivetwos

Reaction score
Jaylon is the worst player on the worst defence in NFL history... and he’ll get no flack for it, instead fingers will be pointed at Dak because he couldn’t score 50 points :(
Nah I'm pretty sure Dak is getting a pass

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Today. No where near the ball and when he is looks totally lost. Dumb dumb dumb.
agreed. he doesn't have speed. he can't recongize plays. his change of direction is awful. he can't play anymore. he is not what he was at notredame......

and add lawrence and griffin to the list

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Would not be disappointed if he got suspended for something to get him off the field and save some money on the salary cap.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Why? Jaylon the guy is a phony. It’s all glitter with him. Total fraud. He is stealing money.
A few things.

Person-wise I don't knock a guy for signing a contract given to him. He didnt' hold out or anything he just signed. Jerry screwed that up. Him and Stephen.

I think he's limited. I don't think its a matter of effort. I think either 1) he's just not a good football player or 2) he's not a smart football player or 3) both. I'm afraid he's hit his peak but that's this team that signed him.

Kalyan

Reaction score
He get consistently blocked by FB, and the gap is un protected until 5-6 yard down when the secondary has to make the play. This IDIOT has the audacity to complain in public that the defense is too complicated

Whyjerry

Reaction score
A few things.

Person-wise I don't knock a guy for signing a contract given to him. He didnt' hold out or anything he just signed. Jerry screwed that up. Him and Stephen.

I think he's limited. I don't think its a matter of effort. I think either 1) he's just not a good football player or 2) he's not a smart football player or 3) both. I'm afraid he's hit his peak but that's this team that signed him.

I agree the contract is on Jerry. My issue with Jaylon is it is CLEAR that he has tanked since. 2018? He was a beast. So he can play. In college he was a beast. He is not limited physically at all. His issue is 100 pct mental. He plays like he does little prep and he plays like a guy that really focuses on avoiding direct contact. I agree his peak is past. Mentally he has no aptitude for the game.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I've been his biggest hater, but unfortunately, he'll be starting as long as he's healthy.
MM knows that the Jones' love their little "wounded puppy" that they nursed back to health.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
In addition to benching Jaylon, I'd sit or cut Poe (invisible), Woods (awful effort and doesn't appear to be too smart) and Crawford (clearly done).

I'd promote Bernard or Gifford to starter, sign the best DTs and Safeties on other practice squads and roll with it.

A.) It can't be much worse than we're rolling with now, B.) it'd send a message that lack of effort will not be tolerated and C.) shed some dead weight.

Lastly, if ONE player celebrates a tackle if we're down by 14 points or more, they'd sit for a half. I'm sick of hollow celebrating while getting dominated.