Get rid of 54

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Because he wants to make the "splash plays" and give the swipe to build his brand. He's out there for himself, not for the team and certainly not for the win. He doesn't want to do the selfless, but needed, dirty work of stuffing/chopping down the block, giving his teammates a tackle, but keeps chasing "Hero moves". Win/lose...doesn't matter, he's looking for highlight reel "Me" plays. Screw this kid. I bought into his crap when he was drafted and defended him for the first couple of years. Honestly, as questionable as Bruce Carter was, I think I'd rather have him in his prime here. Sure...his initial physicality waned just like Jaylon's, but he at least didn't have an uncanny knack of sabotaging our defense several times a drive. It's like we're playing 10 vs 12 on defense.

:hammer:

RS12

Reaction score
We dont like feel good stories to end around here. Product on the field be damned.

Big_D

Reaction score
I definitely think this team needs to move on.... but won't! Unfortunately!! You don't think he's here next year? Maybe pull off a trade.. tomorrow!! hopefully there's a team out there who has no access to any game film?!!!

dfense

Reaction score
54 quit on Odell's TD run. He runs himself out of every play. Bites on play action everytime. No LBer instincts. This scheme even makes him worse.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Rodney Harrison was talking about it on Football America tonight. He said to many players on the D are doing their own thing. Trying to make splash plays and nit doing their jobs. He said it all about me and not team. That is on the coaches for allowing it

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
My issue with him is he just doesn’t appear to be a smart player. He gets turned around, he doesn’t fill the right hole, he over runs plays, never gets the right depth.

All of that will have a domino effect on the entire defense especially the safeties. He is IMO the weakest link on the defense.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I’ve been in his corner from the beginning but he has some low football IQ and is afraid to tackle. Idk where the 2018 version of him went

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
His athleticism is okay but it's what's between the ears that's unsettling to me. He's a moron on the field.