Get rid of 54

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
Can he get better or is this the best he can be? He's no longer injured so what is the issue with him? Is he overthinking things? What?!?

doomsday808

Reaction score
He needs LB help. We can rely on LVE or Lee to have a complete season. He should not be the leader of on LB corps just because he has the biggest contract.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
Jaclyn needs to go!!! What happened to the guy from Nebraska who got hurt last year? What about Pam Oliver...she looks heavy enough to play some nickel.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao2: All All jokes aside Gifford is is healthy and nepotism, stupidity or drug abuse by the owner is keeping him from replacing #54.

FiveSuperBowls

Reaction score
Jaylon should not start. It may be a good idea for him to come in off the bench. Watch from the sidelines first..., He is trying to hard and making serious blunders.

I don’t care if he is making tackles after 10+ yards play

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
He should be benched for sure. Dallas Jerry's will not do it though.

My moves:
Bench Jaylon. Replace with backup.
Bench Dorance Armstrong give Anae all his snaps see what he has.
Bench Steele and put Knight. Easy.
Bench Looney even if he is healthy. Biadish plays better.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
But you do realize that if he keeps this play up he won't see that 60 million right? Or is it that you think he doesn't get that? You guys are speaking from emotion but fact is sometimes you just aren't good. IT sucks to think because we've been teased but at some point people are going to have to forget what they SAW from guys in previous years and realize that these players just may not be good. Everson, Jaylon, Lewis.....among others......

Emotion? Not at all. I don't sign his check. I do watch the games though. Sometimes twice. I get that he might not see the 60 million but he has built an off the field brand that will pay him for a long time. Linebackers are supposed to be throwbacks. It is a tough position. Jaylon Smith has zero toughness. As for Lewis and Griffin, those guys are not paid to be stars and leaders. Jaylon is. His dogging it is really, really hurting the team.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Emotion? Not at all. I don't sign his check. I do watch the games though. Sometimes twice. I get that he might not see the 60 million but he has built an off the field brand that will pay him for a long time. Linebackers are supposed to be throwbacks. It is a tough position. Jaylon Smith has zero toughness. As for Lewis and Griffin, those guys are not paid to be stars and leaders. Jaylon is. His dogging it is really, really hurting the team.

But if he is playing well the more money he gets. And you don't come back from the injury he came back from without toughness. I get your'e frustrating but I can't say that.

And you keep talking about what Jaylon is being paid....Jaylon signed the deal. And that doesn't give Lewis, Griffen or anyone else a excuse to suck. Joe Thomas isn't paid like a star but he's playing well.

Big_D

Reaction score
Can he get better or is this the best he can be? He's no longer injured so what is the issue with him? Is he overthinking things? What?!?

I don't think he's getting better. Every movement tends to baby the bad leg. I do understand that aspect but you can't count on it. You're just not the same after a horrific injury. He won't take on a block and if he does it's just a complete failure. Can't have that as your starting MLB.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Today. No where near the ball and when he is looks totally lost. Dumb dumb dumb.

The issue is even when he's somehow near the ball he still gets pushed around. He has no explosion. That much weight and WRs are able to blow him off the line. A tackling dummy could knock Jaylon off his feet, if he could actually hit it.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
I don't think he's getting better. Every movement tends to baby the bad leg. I do understand that aspect but you can't count on it. You're just not the same after a horrific injury. He won't take on a block and if he does it's just a complete failure. Can't have that as your starting MLB.

I think you're right. It's like having a thoroughbred, you just have to let them go. He may never be what he was before his injury. You can't play scared. His every move is being exploited especially in the gaps and angles he takes. They are so awful. I like him but he's a liability on the field.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
But if he is playing well the more money he gets. And you don't come back from the injury he came back from without toughness. I get your'e frustrating but I can't say that.

And you keep talking about what Jaylon is being paid....Jaylon signed the deal. And that doesn't give Lewis, Griffen or anyone else a excuse to suck. Joe Thomas isn't paid like a star but he's playing well.
Are you by any chance obfuscating the poor play by #54 for your own financial gain?