News: Giants’ Justin Pugh: Cowboys lucky Big Blue lost to Packers

ringmaster

Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly
I wished we would've played their a#### too hey Pugh how does those splinters you picked out of your *** taste when Green Bay finished taking you to the wood shed.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Were lucky because we have to play a team that is better than them? Ummm k

Zordon

Reaction score
This obsession and hatred comes from the head (Mara) and trickles down to the players.

Reaction score
It's interesting to observe that our players never talk like that. However every year Washington and New York players always have something to say about Dallas. Classless losers....
There was a thread about this topic yesterday.

This kind of talk has been coached out of the players by Garrett. He has them strictly focused on the task at hand, not useless externalities.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
According to Giants offensive lineman Justin Pugh, the Cowboys should be thankful for that matchup.

"They're lucky that we didn't go beat the Green Bay Packers," Pugh said Monday. "If we were going to come to Dallas, we were going to beat them (the Cowboys) a third time."

And while Pugh fully believes his Giants could have beaten the Cowboys one more time, he said after his brief trash-talk that he was in no position to trash-talk at all.

"I actually can't really say that because we didn't take care of our business," he added. "I hope the Packers beat them."

More: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...blue-lost-packers-article-1.2941781?cid=bitly

Secretly, he wants to be a Cowboy. :)
Cowboys on the brain
Cowboys on the brain
Driving Pugh insane
With Cowboys on his brain

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
There was a thread about this topic yesterday.

This kind of talk has been coached out of the players by Garrett. He has them strictly focused on the task at hand, not useless externalities.

Which explains why were still in the playoffs and they are not......

tyke1doe

Reaction score
But they shouldn't respect the Cowboys. They beat them twice. They should expect to beat them again. I have no problem with it. The fact that they're out and the Cowboys are still in could mean nothing more than the date they each played the Packers.
It has nothing to do with respect and everything to do with perspective.
The Giants didn't do what they had to to play us a third time. It's meaningless to talk about beating us a third time when they are no longer in a position to do so.
They had their chance and blew it.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

Jesus, even when they lose, the Giants can't shut their pieholes

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
But they shouldn't respect the Cowboys. They beat them twice. They should expect to beat them again. I have no problem with it. The fact that they're out and the Cowboys are still in could mean nothing more than the date they each played the Packers.

in 2007, when Crayton said he wanted to play the Giants again and beat them again, he was told by many posters here to shut his face. Why is it our players had to respect them but they don't have to respect us?

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
giphy.gif

plymkr

Reaction score
So Brandon Jacobs is back on their team in a bigger, fatter form