Giants and eagles

HanD

Reaction score
They are loaded within the OL, they just had mass injuries last season, kind of like the Cowboys, but their starters are far younger.

eagles have the making of a very good OL but they aren't younger. lane johnson, kelce, brooks, dillard and seumalo avg is 29.2 yo where smith, williams, biadasz, martin and collins avg 26.6 yo.

HanD

Reaction score
Agreed.

QB is the one area where Dallas clearly has the advantage over the rest of the division. But both the Giants and Washington are much better defensively.

The Eagles?

They look like an absolute mess to me.

skins and giants are similar with good defenses and some weapons but the giants have been trying to fix OL and haven't been able to even using resources. both need a qb. we're the only team set at qb for now but we have a huge hole everywhere on D. the eagles can't seem to fix wr or cb.

J-man

Reaction score
giants and eagles: suck
and that's all I got to say about that

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm guessing the giants draft Waddle and the eagles trade up to 9 and pick Surtain.

The giants are going to be a good team next year. They are the sleeper. Their offense is going to be just fine. And how bad was their D last year? Not that bad of I remember correctly.

Except for the fact that Daniel Jones sucks.

Flamma

Reaction score
Except for the fact that Daniel Jones sucks.

He's good enough to beat us is all that matters. Now add Barkley and Golladay. The only position they're not better than us is at WR and Dallas might have an edge at QB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have

Giants- Azeez Ojulari

Eagles- Christian Barmore
I would hate to see the Eagles take Barmore and use him to shut down our RBs in between the Tackles.

We need to take Barmore, but Jerry & Sons are too stupid.