Giants at Cowboys score predictions?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I came in here thinking something else with that title thread.
Yea me too. Where the G-strings??
you-left-something-picture-id172206923

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Re-signed. Resigned has almost the opposite meaning. I was looking at it thinking, “Who the heck is he talking about? Linehan?”
Atta girl. You want to proofread my dissertation? Do you think inability to control running backs is fertile ground for an Eagles fan?

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know what the score will be but like most division rivalry games, it will be close. Probably even low scoring.

Per David Moore (of that Dallas paper we can’t mention)- In the entire month of August, the Cowboys starting offensive line were only able to practice together as a unit one day- Aug. 3rd. Tyron Smith and Zack Martin have sat out a lot practices because of back issues. I expect our running game to be a little rusty.

uvaballa

Reaction score
I don’t know what the score will be but like most division rivalry games, it will be close. Probably even low scoring.

Per David Moore (of that Dallas paper we can’t mention)- In the entire month of August, the Cowboys starting offensive line were only able to practice together as a unit one day- Aug. 3rd. Tyron Smith and Zack Martin have sat out a lot practices because of back issues. I expect our running game to be a little rusty.
Zeke has ZERO excuses.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Atta girl. You want to proofread my dissertation? Do you think inability to control running backs is fertile ground for an Eagles fan?

It’s usually not an issue, unless it changes the meaning of your comment. I guess I am just assuming you weren’t talking about someone who actually resigned

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
It’s usually not an issue, unless it changes the meaning of your comment. I guess I am just assuming you weren’t talking about someone who actually resigned
Is that a no? Do you not remember the thread you started about Dallas missing their best defensive player? Do you think a team that's never beaten Zeke because he always runs all over you has a lot of room to compare to one of the better run fronts in the league? Can you hear over the sound of that broom?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DOOMSDAY has a field day.....27-7

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anything can happen, including G-men dropping 30. That’s why they play the game.
Then why are you so adamant about the Cowboys run defense being a problem - after all, anything can happen, including the Cowboys holding Barkley to 40 yards. That’s why they play they game.

NorthoftheRedRiver

Reaction score
I'm convinced that we should dominate pretty much all over the field. However, I'm not sure what happens in that red zone. We should win by 40, but there's an equal chance that we attempt 5+ field goals from close.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Dallas, 27, Giants 16.

Dak has a great day and the Hot Boyz make Eli's day miserable!

Rayman70

Reaction score
Giants will come in here locked and loaded...I see them starting off fast using lots of playaction off of Barkley. We better be ready, we could get down 14-3 something like that, real fast. They had been having a distraction free camp leading up to this 1 game. We been totally distracted by the palace intrigue lol...we might be primed for the taking if we are not focused on the task.