Giants at Eagles Game Thread

aria

Reaction score
Maybe Vernon was practicing his injury during the national anthem. Karma.

Carson

Reaction score
I know this question isn't about this game but how is Buffalo staying with Denver and we couldn't.....makes no sense.....or is this proof that our coaches had a ****ty game plan and not prepared for that game....I know, i know it was last week but still...Buffalo is making us look very bad...

In Buffalo, Denver coming off a huge win. It happens. Teams melt down after they dominate us

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I know this question isn't about this game but how is Buffalo staying with Denver and we couldn't.....makes no sense.....or is this proof that our coaches had a ****ty game plan and not prepared for that game....I know, i know it was last week but still...Buffalo is making us look very bad...

If they're not playing in Denver, it's really incomparable. The Broncos are a completely different team at home and on the road.

9of11

Reaction score
Are you serious?

A guy's been playing football his entire life and thinks he's scored at the 10?

Come on man. He was a hotdogging showboat who just made a fool of himself.
Reminds me of a Cowboys player we had celebrate too early in the Superbowl and cost us the scoring record for most points in a SB.....Lets see what was his name......Lett..

aria

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure that out as well. I have a decent chunk on Denver.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
lol birds do not want to win? they are letting the giants hang around.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
No irrefutable evidence to overturn. Did the ball cross the pylon at the end before his foot went out.