Giants at Packers Game Thread

toto1939

Reaction score
Inexperience at QB plus the head coach has essentially given them 3 weeks off.

Yeah, I kind of hate how we're entering the postseason. You'd think 2007 would have taught them a lesson but sadly they've repeated that same approach expecting a different outcome.
I'll take smart QB play any day over an experienced QB who knows how to lose

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Steelers rested their starters but they didn't have a bye week. What the Cowboys did absolutely shut down any momentum hoping to flip the switch in the postseason. All in the name of safety. It was gutless.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Inexperience at QB plus the head coach has essentially given them 3 weeks off.

Yeah, I kind of hate how we're entering the postseason. You'd think 2007 would have taught them a lesson but sadly they've repeated that same approach expecting a different outcome.

history says: dallas will lose somewhere between divisonal game - superbowl. a rook has never won it.

maybe we can cheat it w our backup . (no im not saying play romo. only if dak is horrendous and we are down big)

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Hey bro...pork ribs or beef ribs. Let me live vicariously through you. Yummmm

Also did you do dry rub or Texas style

Pork. Did a homemade Memphis-style dry rub w/ apple wood. Sides are Mac n cheese, beans, Texas toast, and cold beer

Edit: made some green beans to help me push all this through my system

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
LOL. Here's the deal IMO: we've been playing with house money all season long and it's been a blast. But the playoffs are a different animal as we all know. I'm not so sure our kids won't tighten up. It's been known to happen. Never know until we get to the game. GBay and NY both have veteran teams that have more playoff experience than us, but one of them will have to play in our house after a very physical game today. Getcha popcorn ready.

Yeah I wonder about them taking it to another level like vets in this league do every postseason. I'm actually not worried at all about Zeke having that next level, he showed it throughout his college career that he can bring it in a big game.

I am worried about Dak though, hopefully he shows us something.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Either way next week will be a tough game so just enjoy one of these teams losing

robjay04

Reaction score
same here. A bit conflicted about this game.

I think I'm really rooting for the ugliest game of all time with Eli throwing 4 picks, Odell having a meltdown but somehow the Giants win. I want them next week and I bet the team does too.

irishline

Reaction score
Are they anything like Ramen noodles? :laugh:

7b79121841e86d7ecbbb2e6d85983594.jpg

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Who knows how to lose?

Are we going to pretend having a rookie QB in the playoffs isn't a big deal?

That would be ignoring what he did all season. You can't pretend that away.

Maybe he throws three picks and we get stomped. All I know is nothing he's done all season would indicate that would happen.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
I'm going for New York. It's perfectly symmetrical to reverse what happened in 2007 and things like that are sometimes just meant to be.

popp1234

Reaction score
Whoever wins this game, be ready for the media to give the game to whoever comes into AT&T Stadium and downplay the Cowboys as if we don't deserve to even be there. And that's okay by me!

I hope so.