Giants at Packers Game Thread

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Whoever wins this game, be ready for the media to give the game to whoever comes into AT&T Stadium and downplay the Cowboys as if we don't deserve to even be there. And that's okay by me!
I don't want to be favored. Been down that way before. Let everyone doubt us. This is a team of destiny.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm going for New York. It's perfectly symmetrical to reverse what happened in 2007 and things like that are sometimes just meant to be.

Well JPP will most likely be ready for NY against us (if they win). So in that case, give me GB.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Steelers rested their starters but they didn't have a bye week. What the Cowboys did absolutely shut down any momentum hoping to flip the switch in the postseason. All in the name of safety. It was gutless.
Agreed a little strong but agreed

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
The Steelers rested their starters but they didn't have a bye week. What the Cowboys did absolutely shut down any momentum hoping to flip the switch in the postseason. All in the name of safety. It was gutless.

Momentum for the #1 seed is historically overrated. Great teams don't need to flip a switch. And I don't think this team needs to either.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want the Giants but I'm not going to get them

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Be nice to have a close game though. These playoffs so far have been brutal.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Ideally, my hope is that the game goes into overtime and neither team can score for a full week until NYG escapes with a victory, flies straight to Dallas Sunday afternoon and heads straight for the stadium.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
GBay and NY both have veteran teams that have more playoff experience than us

Aside from Eli, I think we probably have more guys on our roster with playoff experience than the Giants, or at the very least the most recent playoff experience. Don't think the Giants have made the playoffs since they won the Super Bowl.

Then again, it seems like every time the Giants actually do make it to the playoffs, they win it all.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
Eli still looks like he ate paint chips and was licking windows as a kid.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I see why Joe Buck has been so open about having hair plugs, they're obvious.

irishline

Reaction score
really? Free is very displeased with this development.

The original reports put him out 6 weeks (surgery was on December 7th) which would be the NFC championship game not the divisional round and I haven't seen anything to indicate he is close to ready. But it is the playoffs so you never know.