Giants at Packers Game Thread

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
-
The original reports put him out 6 weeks (surgery was on December 7th) which would be the NFC championship game not the divisional round and I haven't seen anything to indicate he is close to ready. But it is the playoffs so you never know.

I read by JPP account he is looking towards divisioinal game.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Sure, if we go by history. So if we are gonna put down Dak for being a rookie, we can also put down Romo's faults.

and i agree. Romos had a decade w this team and hasnt won squat. Lets move on w dak. i just think alot of ppl are overlooking the fact we have a rookie at qb. thats all. nothing against daks talent/skills

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
The Steelers rested their starters but they didn't have a bye week. What the Cowboys did absolutely shut down any momentum hoping to flip the switch in the postseason. All in the name of safety. It was gutless.
As much as I hope you're wrong, this has also been a minor concern of mine heading into the playoffs... but I think we'll be ready.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 5m5 minutes ago

Zeke wore an Emmitt Smith hoodie couple weeks ago (via @dallascowboys). Odell going w/ LT today (via @JordanRaanan):

C1rOX1bUcAAZ72F.jpg

C1rOX1bUcAEiHWS.jpg
They love eating out of our "screech".
The say it's the sincerest form of flattery. Not in rivalry sports. That's jockin.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Two things I'm hoping we don't see, The Giants defense completely shutting down Aaron Rodgers in route to a win or Rogers torching the Giants defense for 3-4 TD's leading the Packers to an easy win.