Giants at Packers Game Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He has the last five in a row. He's got their number.

Those Giant teams finished 7-9, 6-10, and 6-10 - lots of guys had their number. This team is better defensively, for over 100 million reasons.

Mookie

Reaction score
That was a false start, but I'll take the sack instead.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I guess this is a battle of the Titans. Iron against iron.

If not, it looks like a couple of inept football teams.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not so fast my friend. I do believe in something called "Playoff Eli". He can easily flip the switch and light us up with his weapons. He's been on point so far this game with a frozen ball, his receivers have let him down a couple of times. Next week he'll be on turf in air conditioned climate.

Yeah, that's the caveat. The start of this game, it looked like we might be getting playoff Eli, too. Then OBJ dropped the TD pass. It's looking more like regular-season Eli right now, but I agree, the other one can come out at any point.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hyde doing the Lucky Whitehead dance instead of running up field

revospeed

Reaction score
They did sign Christine Michael. Hasn't worked even though a few people on this board think he is a great back.

Lol do you remember his celebration on his first carry with us for 2.5 yards? Reminded me of Trent Richardson.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Unbelievable. And now it becomes more obvious why so many people hate us. So you're also scared? You don't want the team to man up and play the best the other team has, you'd rather win due to a bs penalty or injuries. That's weak.

You are very naive. The best businesses in the world have been successful in part of a little luck and positive breaks. And who cares? Give me a team or business that has reached the pinnacle without a little help.

manster4ever

Reaction score
It doesn't help the pack when the Giants don't have to worry about the run. Rush 4 and drop every one into coverage.

Absolutely...at least run it to keep them honest.

If they can't at least get a FG here with the ball at the NY 38.......bang