Giants at Packers Game Thread

manster4ever

Reaction score
Gbay with NO pass rush whatsoever

They can't run the ball either

They can't complete any passes

Surprised their only down 6

I gladly stand corrected: Peppers smashes Eli. I said before the game it would be hard to get a good pass rush because of the field

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Romo would eat the Giants alive. Just saying.

When did he ever do that in a playoff/elimination game? When has Romo ever eaten any defense alive in freezing cold conditions?

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
i feel so great about the divisional game, i honestly can't wait.. we are going to blow the doors off whichever dumpster fire comes in

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
You do realize you are the only one in this thread saying the Giants D is over rated? and this is after they shut down our own offense not once but twice. I homestly think we beat them next week by 7-10 but I'd much prefer Green Bay because they truly are over rated. But whatever dude, keep blathering nonsense.
They are good but our team is good too. Both games were low scoring and a one score game until the end.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can see Eli finding a way to lose this game.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I would have tried someone off the street out at RB before relying on a WR, but that's just me. Refusing to run the ball, as I you're down by 20, is what's going to do in the Packers.

They did sign Christine Michael. Hasn't worked even though a few people on this board think he is a great back.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
at this pt i think im leaning towards gb.

yea we wont make rodgers look like today but i think we will score pretty well vs their defense.

giants defense is real good...saw that twice.