Giants at Packers Game Thread

tyke1doe

Reaction score
GB's defense need to try to strip the ball, the ball is hard and can be taken away.
Too many guys try to strip the ball instead of tackling and allow the runner to gain more yards. Just tackle the runner and give your offense good field position.

willia451

Reaction score
this game looks like the last giants game that the cowboys played. giants secondary is playing unreal right now. they do not even have Cromartie.

Could it be the Packers are simply playing like *** right now? Looks like it to me.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
There is Elis playoff prayer throw

(Usally some one catches them moraculosly )

Zordon

Reaction score
They pretty much are. Need to win in the running game, and win contested balls and have the QB take off when it's there.

The good news is their offense isn't very good at all, so you don't need that many points to beat them.
Not so fast my friend. I do believe in something called "Playoff Eli". He can easily flip the switch and light us up with his weapons. He's been on point so far this game with a frozen ball, his receivers have let him down a couple of times. Next week he'll be on turf in air conditioned climate.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
I'd love to bulldoze that town and put up a nice mall. Maybe some froyo shops and big gym. Help those people out

Shinaoi

Reaction score
These teams are beating the crap out of each other.

Never root for injuries but any player nicked up is obviously better for our team at their healthiest point of the season.

right. They come into Dallas limping next week after a big fight here, might help us.