Giants at Packers Game Thread

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
What you're really feeling is the Giants hate. The Packers are simply the fortuitous recipient of that this week since they are playing the Giants.

Purely coincidental I can assure you.

As soon as the game is over, the expiration date does as well.
No...not at all. I get that. I'm talking about all the posts calling Rodgers the best QB in history blah blah.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
I can't get over how Joe Buck called that Hail Mary ...Rogers best ever at it line.

We all knew he was gonna throw it..but we didn't know Buck was gonna say that!?!!

I love sports.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Rodgers is just too good. If it's not us then I hope we do finally get the Rodgers vs. Brady Super Bowl. If it's Falcons vs. Pats/Steelers that's gonna suck

Sure helps when he sits back in the pocket all day to find a receiver.

willia451

Reaction score
Patriots fans must be feeling better right now. LOL!!! They fear the Eli.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Something tells me the Packers stole this guy from the Giants

leprechaun-cork-ireland.jpg

Giants usually have all the LUCK

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I hate the Giants and all teams in our division. Hard to imagine anyone pulling for them to win.
As for Rodgers, he may be the best at throwing hail Mary's that actually stay in play, but he's not targeting anyone....when those are caught, other than on tipped balls, it's always just poor defense.

I pray the Packers send the Giants home just as I would even if we weren't in the playoffs...and that was a cheap shot on Nelson...intentional helmet to ribs.

Cmac

Reaction score
There is a huge part of me that want's OBJ to drop several more passes and then the giants lose so this becomes a Huge Issue in the NY media !

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-113537-ampng-def089ec1be0b1fc.png

Would be funny as hell !

I personally do not think it has anything to do with it but NY Media will create a firestorm

Don't know why Roger wouldn't call 'em all in the office......considering Trey Songz got something in his hand.

toto1939

Reaction score
Did you guys notice how the Seattle coach went for the TD yesterday on 4th with the ball on the 2 yard line? Wonder if Garrett would ever grow a pair to do the same?

I mean, if you have the ball there...it is like a 2pt conversion and I think that the success rate is somewhere around 50% which gives you an 'expected value' of 3.5 points with the extra point. On the other hand, if you 'settle' for the FG, your 'expected value' is actually a hair under 3 point since you aren't going to make the field goal 100% of the time.