Giants at Packers Game Thread

DandyDon52

Reaction score
none of the giants went up to block that, it was like they didnt know where the ball was!
That would have been easy to block that.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If I have to see Aaron "God" Rodgers vs. Tom "God" Brady in a Super Bowl, I think I'll go watch the paint peel in my garage. No thanks. The sports shows would definitely merit an R-rating for all the moaning they would be doing,
I had to watch GB and Pittsburgh play in our house. That was the worse SB I ever saw. Had to root for GB in that one too.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you guys notice how the Seattle coach went for the TD yesterday on 4th with the ball on the 2 yard line? Wonder if Garrett would ever grow a pair to do the same?

I mean, if you have the ball there...it is like a 2pt conversion and I think that the success rate is somewhere around 50% which gives you an 'expected value' of 3.5 points with the extra point. On the other hand, if you 'settle' for the FG, your 'expected value' is actually a hair under 3 point since you aren't going to make the field goal 100% of the time.

Garrett makes aggressive play calls fairly regularly when he's got a good team, not sure why you'd suggest he doesn't.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Nelson and Adams account for 26 receiving tds for the pack lost 14 of those

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ok I think I want the Packers to win since their team is getting decimated by injuries right now.

goshan

Reaction score
Garrett makes aggressive play calls fairly regularly when he's got a good team, not sure why you'd suggest he doesn't.
You keep saying that, but it isn't true. He did for 2-3 games. But in general, he is one of the most conservative coaches in the NFL. No way he goes for it on 4th from the 2.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown of the helmet will cause the pocket to be lighter.

That's one of those fines you don't mind paying if it takes Jordy Nelson out of the game. Unfortunately.

superonyx

Reaction score
I can't believe some of you guys wanna face Rodgers and the Packers. I want no part of that offense, especially indoors. I'll take our chances against the Giants and have confidence in our dominant offense to break the Giants defense.
I can't decide who I would rather face..
I can see the point for both sides...our dominant offense didn't break the Giants when we had the chance.
Rodgers does scare me though...just can't decide if the Packers offense is scarier than the Giants defense.