Giants at Packers Game Thread

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Well, I ask you who has done it?
If you're talking about a gang of tacklers, yes.
If you're talking about a single tackler, that's not as easy. Typically, the backs end up getting more yardage as a defender is trying to tug for the ball and not take him to the ground.

Either/Or logical fallacy. Dallas has done it this season at times.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
There is a huge part of me that want's OBJ to drop several more passes and then the giants lose so this becomes a Huge Issue in the NY media !

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-113537-ampng-def089ec1be0b1fc.png

Would be funny as hell !

I personally do not think it has anything to do with it but NY Media will create a firestorm

Since I really don't know, which players and positions are the guys in the pic.

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Our long 15 play drives help us against the high scoring teams. And our defense doesn't really give up the big red zone plays all that easily. That GB Dallas game would be a great one.
Even better if Jordy can't play.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
Rodgers is just too good. If it's not us then I hope we do finally get the Rodgers vs. Brady Super Bowl. If it's Falcons vs. Pats/Steelers that's gonna suck
If I have to see Aaron "God" Rodgers vs. Tom "God" Brady in a Super Bowl, I think I'll go watch the paint peel in my garage. No thanks. The sports shows would definitely merit an R-rating for all the moaning they would be doing,

superonyx

Reaction score
There is a huge part of me that want's OBJ to drop several more passes and then the giants lose so this becomes a Huge Issue in the NY media !

screen-shot-2017-01-02-at-113537-ampng-def089ec1be0b1fc.png

Would be funny as hell !

I personally do not think it has anything to do with it but NY Media will create a firestorm
That looks like a sausage party at sea....
Nasty.

RS12

Reaction score
Bottom line: What is killing NYG today is what killed the Cowboys two years ago, not getting Rodgers on the ground. Cowboys gonna have to do a lot better job next week than what we have seen today.

Carson

Reaction score
I don't know why people keep saying they completely outplayed the Packers most of the first half. They stopped Rodgers, sure. But they only ever led by 6 points. That's not domination. And now they trail by 8.

It's like most Dallas games. We dominate top, yards, takeaways and yet only lead by 3