Twitter: Giants beat writer is mad

Zordon

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen this much butthurt from a regular-season L. I guess that New Orleans win gave them a false sense of confidence and they can't handle that reality check we served them last Sunday.

I mean looking at the anger in this video. Spears almost brings Molly to tears!

Last edited:

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen this much butthurt from a regular-season L. I guess that New Orleans win gave them a false sense of confidence and they can't handle that reality check we served them last Sunday.

I mean looking at the anger in this video. Spears almost brings Molly to tears!

Man… First Take is just brutal to try and watch. Just a bunch of incoherent noise lol

giphy.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

They should just be happy if Toney doesn't get suspended.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Giants are just a bunch of crybaby punks.

It's been how many days since they got whupped and instead of focusing on the Rams they're still throwing fits about who punched who. Tells me all I need to know about that franchise.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Imagine what a mess the Giants will be for the rematch in December. Odds are they'll be 2-12 or something like that by then.