Twitter: Giants beat writer is mad

Plankton

Reaction score
Pat Leonard is a hack writer. He is literally a Giant cheerleader with zero objectivity. He may as well write for GiantsZone.com, but considering that the Daily News completely gutted their writing staff and kept him on tells you all that you need to know.

Primetime42

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen this much butthurt from a regular-season L. I guess that New Orleans win gave them a false sense of confidence and they can't handle that reality check we served them last Sunday.

I mean looking at the anger in this video. Spears almost brings Molly to tears!

Pat Leonard has gained a rep as a notorious **** stirrer and clickbait artist up here.

Pay him no mind

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
So wait one guy claims he punched him and one guy says it never happened, and not a single camera caught this supposed act, and yet this whiny *** dude wants a suspension? GTFOH.

They always discredit Dallas never fails.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I hope they barely win this week just to keep that dumpster fire burning a little longer.

JayFord

Reaction score
I dont think he did it but even if he did thats a personal issue

you punch a Dallas player they'd be ready to give you a Nobel Peace prize....the hate for Dallas is a joke at this point

i miss old sportscenter and espn when they just reported scores and broke down the game

Blackspider214

Reaction score
All these cameras, including in the stands and not one shred of evidence? Riiiight.

Giants really thought they beat a prime Brees' Saints team last week. This version with Winston is not a good team. Their fluke win in a neutral site against GB really had people believing but it's been bad ever since. They really thought they were as talented as Dallas hahaha. They are easily the worst team in the East.

eternaljester81

Reaction score
There is no proof of this happening even though there are always cameras rolling. Engram is just butthurt they got steamrolled.

What’s hilarious is all the NYG fans who hope it did happen because they can’t Engram.

Blackspider214

Reaction score

Man did I love Columbo.[/QUOTE]

Where's the gif of him in an Atlanta game (maybe 2006) where he literally picks up and tosses a Falcon player who tried to come in late to a pile and get a free shot at one of ours. One of the best things I have ever seen :lmao2:

I think it was Colombo but it might not have been. Either way, the gif is great.

adamknite

Reaction score
Where's the gif of him in an Atlanta game (maybe 2006) where he literally picks up and tosses a Falcon player who tried to come in late to a pile and get a free shot at one of ours. One of the best things I have ever seen :lmao2:

I think it was Colombo but it might not have been. Either way, the gif is great.

colombo-vs-d-hall.gif

adamknite

Reaction score
The guy who leaped over to help Jones after his concussion... and the NFL has already said none of it's camera's caught the incident... I'm not saying it didn't happen but dude should have some proof before he starts throwing stuff out like that.

Last edited: