Twitter: Giants beat writer is mad

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen this much butthurt from a regular-season L. I guess that New Orleans win gave them a false sense of confidence and they can't handle that reality check we served them last Sunday.

I mean looking at the anger in this video. Spears almost brings Molly to tears!

IF that did happen then the Giants fans are not mad, they are jealous. They all hate Engram so much that they wanted to be the one to punch him.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
So Engram is saying Kerse punched him in the face and people had to separate them. Who were these people who separated them? Are they available for a comment?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
fight-club.gif

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The Giants have how many teams that they have to play before their next match up with the Cowboys and they're already talking trash about how they're focused on "getting revenge" in the next game in December. But, I guess if their season is a complete failure then all they have to look forward to is facing the Cowboys again.

nobody

Reaction score
The Giants have how many teams that they have to play before their next match up with the Cowboys and they're already talking trash about how they're focused on "getting revenge" in the next game in December. But, I guess if their season is a complete failure then all they have to look forward to is facing the Cowboys again.

They're whiny babies. Look for them to play very dirty come December.

cffl2323

Reaction score
I dont think he did it but even if he did thats a personal issue

you punch a Dallas player they'd be ready to give you a Nobel Peace prize....the hate for Dallas is a joke at this point

i miss old sportscenter and espn when they just reported scores and broke down the game

No kidding, it used to be on my tv almost constantly when I was young. Now the only things they report on are injuries, scandals, people going to jail, drama. They literally don't show stats on the ticker anymore, it's just nonsense and mostly about leagues I've never even heard of. There was a commissioner of some league that got in trouble and I had to google what the league even was.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
The guy who leaped over to help Jones after his concussion... and the NFL has already said none of it's camera's caught the incident... I'm not saying it didn't happen but dude should have some proof before he starts throwing stuff out like that.
I doubt that the players were somehow still on the field when the cameras were turned off. If it wasn't caught on video it literally didn't happen.

adamknite

Reaction score
I doubt that the players were somehow still on the field when the cameras were turned off. If it wasn't caught on video it literally didn't happen.

Apparently according to what I read Engram says it happened as they teams were getting together and shaking hands... so I'm with you, I find it hard to believe a camera didn't catch it if it happened then.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen this much butthurt from a regular-season L. I guess that New Orleans win gave them a false sense of confidence and they can't handle that reality check we served them last Sunday.

I mean looking at the anger in this video. Spears almost brings Molly to tears!

The point made about the swagger being too early is not without merit. It’s a long season and we gotta keep eyes on the prize ….

Stay hungry..

plasticman

Reaction score
Giant beat writer is mad?

Sure, the team is playing poorly but I never figured it would drive their media to insanity. Then again, we are talking about New York.

Motorola

Reaction score
IF that did happen then the Giants fans are not mad, they are jealous. They all hate Engram so much that they wanted to be the one to punch him.
So Engram sought out this reporter to reveal that?

plymkr

Reaction score
Just about everything on that field before and after a game is on film. Nobody catches that punch.
Exactly, in this day and age of cameras on every phone on every person you can't fart or sneeze without being recorded. But a punch gets thrown and no evidence of it. Whatever. That beat writer needs to get over it. Or maybe he needs to tell the giants to stop ripping helmets off.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That woman Molly is even more annoying than SAS. Crying, saying the Cowboys won because of Giants' injuries. Is that why they've won 8 of the last 10?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Fight between the teams from the 90s. Giants took the L then just like they do now.

• On November 7, 1994, the 7–1 Cowboys hosted the 3–5 Giants. After a scoreless first quarter Alvin Harper's touchdown catch from Troy Aikman and a one-yard Emmitt Smith rushing score left the Cowboys up 14–3. On the final play of the first half Aikman launched a long pass to Harper in the end zone; Harper was hit in mid-air by Giants safety Tito Wooten and suffered a sprained left knee. Cowboys receivers coach Hubbard Alexander then attacked Jarvis Williams of the Giants and Michael Irvin punched Williams with a helmet. As the brawl escalated, Cowboys safety James Washington grabbed a camera and monopod from a local photographer and brandished it like a sword, yelling for Giants players to take him on. Irvin was fined $12,000 and Washington $10,000 by the league. When order was finally restored, The Cowboys defeated the Giants, 38–10.

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
jesus at least the worst thing you can say about out writers is that they are bunch of suck ups to the Jones family.