Twitter: Giants beat writer is mad

CapnB

Reaction score
I am not THAT ambitious. I just want that Dez surveillance film to come to light....

ya know, I actually heard there was a video of the dez altercation and jerry hit the wallet deep to keep it hush

CWR

Reaction score
Giants always cry. Especially when they get punked after attempting to be tough.

Lol we had some maulers on that line. Leonard Davis standing there laughing too. Columbo would've taken that loud mouth for a ride and he knew it.

I despised the way they spoke about us and JG kept em quiet the whole time. I believe you back it up on the field, but to an extent I don't want to hear other teams running at the mouth while we quiet.

CWR

Reaction score
I dont want to hear the back up qb injury excuse either. The only thing that stopped us early was ourselves. We'd have beat them by 10+ with or without Danny Jones and always hurt Barkley/Goliday.

Sydla

Reaction score
So Engram is saying Kerse punched him in the face and people had to separate them. Who were these people who separated them? Are they available for a comment?

Exactly. Every quote I have heard from other Giants players were something along the lines of "I heard about it..........."

LOL. And apparently the league had people look at the various tv footage and could find zero that could back up Engram.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Exactly, in this day and age of cameras on every phone on every person you can't fart or sneeze without being recorded. But a punch gets thrown and no evidence of it. Whatever. That beat writer needs to get over it. Or maybe he needs to tell the giants to stop ripping helmets off.
2 helmets ripped off and a guy that puts his glove on and takes his time to straighten it up and then throws a sissy open handed punch at him. And barely grazed a guy that was standing there not even seeing it coming. And almost looked like a gator roll attempted tackle on Dak.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I dont want to hear the back up qb injury excuse either. The only thing that stopped us early was ourselves. We'd have beat them by 10+ with or without Danny Jones and always hurt Barkley/Goliday.

The Giants and their fans were feeling themselves last year when they beat Dallas the 2nd game. They did not care it was Dalton and 4 backup OL.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen this much butthurt from a regular-season L. I guess that New Orleans win gave them a false sense of confidence and they can't handle that reality check we served them last Sunday.

I mean looking at the anger in this video. Spears almost brings Molly to tears!

It’s hilarious how Giants fans are saying they were injured.

You morons were literally 1-3 on the year.

You morons haven’t beaten us with the Dak since 2016.

Daniel Jones is a middle of the road, average *** quarterback that has never had a winning season.

No matter who was out there, we were going to blow y’all out, per usual

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Engram has changed his story on this multiple times since the first time he said it...... usually that means liar but i want to address a few things.

1. Engram said Kearse punched him because he couldn't handle Engram in the game........ yep 4 catches 55 yards 0 TDs is all-pro stats man you really took it to Kearse.

2. You talking crap about Kearse, who went over to help Jones when he was stumbling from a bad concussion........ Kearse is the opponent but was all class on that...... where was Engram at. I didn't see him trying to help his own QB.

Kearse, classy Dallas Cowboy
Engram, pos NY Giant

RicKospia

Reaction score
The Giants can talk all they want & their media friends we will save it for when we meet again.

vnick

Reaction score
I hope Judge loses the team and to try to right the ship the Giants name JG as head coach.

plymkr

Reaction score
2 helmets ripped off and a guy that puts his glove on and takes his time to straighten it up and then throws a sissy open handed punch at him. And barely grazed a guy that was standing there not even seeing it coming. And almost looked like a gator roll attempted tackle on Dak.
Right!! Why isn't that beat writer crying about his own team. And I agree the ankle tackle on Dak was sketchy and still bothers me. Whatever, screw the Giants and their crooked owner.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Right!! Why isn't that beat writer crying about his own team. And I agree the ankle tackle on Dak was sketchy and still bothers me. Whatever, screw the Giants and their crooked owner.
I think we play them again week 15. I hope we have the division wrapped up and sit our starters and still beat them..