Twitter: Giants coach is challenging our OL?

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'd call that a challenge, but it's a really stupid statement.

What separates the good from great is the ability to make something out of nothing.

Therefore, all backs are not the same when there is "nowhere to run".

Plus, their DL is going to get curb stomped.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Last season the Giants did a great job stopping the run and challenged Dak to beat them.

The Cowboys ended up 0-2.

I hope the offensive line gets their dander up a little for this one.
I disagree a bit.

The 2nd game, they really didn't do that great of a job stopping the run as much as the Cowboys stopped their own run.

We refused to run Zeke after big solid gains, took him off the field at weird times, and Dak just did not play well in those conditions. It was the passing game that ultimately let us down. The run game did it's job mor often than not.

Last edited:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I disagree a bit.

The 2nd game, they really didn't do that great of a job stopping the run as much as the Cowboys stopped their own run.

We refused to run Zeke after big solid gains, took him off the field at weird times, and Dak just did not play well in those conditions. It was the passing game that ultimately let us down. The run game did it's job mor often than. It.
True but they didnt have JPP that 2nd game...

Im very nervous about this game, mainly bc those turds their team to specifically beat us :banghead:

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Last season the Giants did a great job stopping the run and challenged Dak to beat them.

The Cowboys ended up 0-2.

I hope the offensive line gets their dander up a little for this one.

They stopped the run to 107yds at a 4.5yds a carry. If Dallas didn't panic they win that game. Also, Dez was awful and Dak was forcing it to him. It won't happen again.