Giants/Commanders?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I’m curious to see who you guys will be pulling for in the game? Myself I'm leaning towards the giants given the fact we beat them but lost to the skins. In the end I hope they beat the cr@p out of each other. LOL

Doomsday101

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
I live two hours from DC.

I hope the Skins lose 72-zip.

Good response. For me I look at it from the stand point what helps the Cowboys the most and I think a Giants win would be a bigger help given the fact we beat them but lost to the skins. Easy for me to say when I don't live in the DC area. LOL

Dallas31

Reaction score
Definitely want to see a ginats win.

A few reasons:

1. We lost to them. So right now they are the only division team that we have no chance at sweeping this year (obviously). So the next tie break is division record, so we need them to lose to help us in that tie break.

2. We already beat the Giants, and if we sweep them, division record won't matter in a 2-way tie with them.

3. The game is in New York, so their later game will be in Washington. The skins will have a much better chance of winning that game than the giants, and it right now is best for us if the Giants, Skins, and Eagles all split with each other.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
3. The game is in New York
New Jeresy...

Im pulling for a tie

Either that or the Skins. B/C I dont think they're as good as the Giants so for me, its ok if they get thsi win bc i honestly dont see them having a better record than us or the Giants either way

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
NEVER in my lifetime will I root for the SKINS......NEVER!!!!!!! :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
I’m curious to see who you guys will be pulling for in the game? Myself I'm leaning towards the giants given the fact we beat them but lost to the skins. In the end I hope they beat the cr@p out of each other. LOL
I'm pulling for the Giants because I hate everything Commanders, but I don't think the G-men have a chance...I think the Commanders are that good. They will dominate NY, imo.

slick325

Reaction score
I actually want the Commanders to win the game. Can't believe I wrote that but here's why. Bear with me. If this weekend plays out the way I believe it will the Skins would be 5-2, Philly after a loss at Denver will be 4-3, the Giants after a loss would be 4-3 and the 'Boys would be 5-3 after beating the Cards. Next week as we all know the 'Boys have a bye, the Giants play San Fran (who I doubt would beat USC) making them 5-3, the Skins play the Eagles, with a win the Eagles get to 5-3 and the whole division is deadlocked at 5-3 with us going into Philly fighting for 1st place on Monday night Nov. 14th. My fingers are crossed for this scenario.

The Skins schedule is tough the next few weeks so I suspect they will fall behind the pack.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
slick325 said:
I actually want the Commanders to win the game. Can't believe I wrote that but here's why. Bear with me. If this weekend plays out the way I believe it will the Skins would be 5-2, Philly after a loss at Denver will be 4-3, the Giants after a loss would be 4-3 and the 'Boys would be 5-3 after beating the Cards. Next week as we all know the 'Boys have a bye, the Giants play San Fran (who I doubt would beat USC) making them 5-3, the Skins play the Eagles, with a win the Eagles get to 5-3 and the whole division is deadlocked at 5-3 with us going into Philly fighting for 1st place on Monday night Nov. 14th. My fingers are crossed for this scenario.

The Skins schedule is tough the next few weeks so I suspect they will fall behind the pack.

Good logic behind your post

VACowboy

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
I'm pulling for the Giants because I hate everything Commanders, but I don't think the G-men have a chance...I think the Commanders are that good. They will dominate NY, imo.

I'm with you, Wayne, and it makes me ill. What really makes me wanna yak is that Theisman predicted it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Portland Fanatic said:
NEVER in my lifetime will I root for the SKINS......NEVER!!!!!!! :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins: :skins:
Ditto that... :cool:

VACowboy

Reaction score
slick325 said:

I'm sorry. I know it's best for the Cowboys and all for the Skins to win, but I don't choose who I "root" for. I've tried. It just doesn't work. When it comes to the Skins I want them ***-kicked by a million or so points every time they play.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
VACowboy said:
I'm sorry. I know it's best for the Cowboys and all for the Skins to win, but I don't choose who I "root" for. I've tried. It just doesn't work. When it comes to the Skins I want them ***-kicked by a million or so points every time they play.

It is because you live among them. LOL

slick325

Reaction score
VACowboy said:

LOL. Living in the DC Metro makes it hard to stomach a Skins win so I can appreciate where everyone is coming from. It's just that the Giants have three tough road games remaining: Philly, Seattle and Washington. Three! They are beating everyone at Giants Stadium, so I don't want them to charge out in front of the division based on their remaining schedule.

VACowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:
It is because you live among them. LOL

Yeah, no doubt, but I grew up in the hayday of the NFC East. I feel the same way about NY and Philthy (if they aren't playing the Skins).

VACowboy

Reaction score
slick325 said:
LOL. Living in the DC Metro makes it hard to stomach a Skins win so I can appreciate where everyone is coming from. It's just that the Giants have three tough road games remaining: Philly, Seattle and Washington. Three! They are beating everyone at Giants Stadium, so I don't want them to charge out in front of the division based on their remaining schedule.

I hear ya. I'll try harder. :eek:

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Giants- I've never had a burning hatred for them. I do hope for season altering injuries to both, however- and don't give me no crap about that- I have no heart and I'm not a good person, so there.

gbrittain

Reaction score
Doomsday101 said:

No question you have to go with the Giants on this one, but somehow I doubt the Giants win.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:

Hmmm..."that good". Interesting comment. Not something I would expect from a Cowboys fan, especially when it comes to the Commanders. I think they are good, but this is the same team that lost to Denver in Denver, while the Giants beat Denver in Denver. I'd call it a wash, and I want the Giants to win because of reasons already given by someone.