Twitter: Giants fire Pat Shurmur

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

That guy makes Garrett look like a tough guy by comparison. That was a fail from the day they hired him. He might be an OK offensive coordinator, like Norv Turner, but, like Turner, he's proven more than once that he's not head coach material.

Now all we need is for the Giants to follow up on that 'Garrett talk'...

Carson

Reaction score
100% Rhule is the next coach. He’s a New Yorker and wants to go there

Creeper

Reaction score
Living in NJ, I get to see a lot of Giants football and I have to say, Shurmur's Giants were a lot like Barrett's Cowboys. They make a lot of dumb mistakes, play soft defense against the pass, have an inconsistent pass rush and don't get enough out of their talent.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The news keeps getting worse. First Allen leaving as Skins GM and now the firing of Schumer. Well atleast we have Jerrah and sons still as president and general manager.
:facepalm:

BIGS87

Reaction score
I’d like to see Shurmur as the OC, get a defensive minded head coach.. we need to revamp this defense, have to get turnovers.. it’s a complete joke the lack of turnovers with this defense. We need a dominant dline!!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think Rhule to the Giants makes a ton of sense being born and raised there, just a question of how much his buyout would be.