Twitter: Giants fire Pat Shurmur

BIGS87

Reaction score
Mike Zimmer Head coach, Pat Shurmur OC. I’d take that!

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
If I’m jerry I sit down with Garrett today so that’s an option for him
Personally I think Garrett can be successful in an HC job but he is done here for sure
It's well documented that JJ thinks very highly of JG. I'm certain that JJ will let Garrett know something today, if he hasn't already. I think if we get through today without hearing anything regarding JG's future, there's a decent chance he'll be staying. That said, I think we'll hear that JJ is moving on from JG. Garrett will get a job pretty quickly, whether some here believe it, or not.

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
Living in NJ, I get to see a lot of Giants football and I have to say, Shurmur's Giants were a lot like Barrett's Cowboys. They make a lot of dumb mistakes, play soft defense against the pass, have an inconsistent pass rush and don't get enough out of their talent.

what talent? That team has very little talent....

conner01

Reaction score
It's well documented that JJ thinks very highly of JG. I'm certain that JJ will let Garrett know something today, if he hasn't already. I think if we get through today without hearing anything regarding JG's future, there's a decent chance he'll be staying. That said, I think we'll hear that JJ is moving on from JG. Garrett will get a job pretty quickly, whether some here believe it, or not.
I agree
Jerry and many others around the league respect Garrett
And if jerry doesn’t give the next guy the authority he needs to turn around this team then the next guy will have same results
This team under performs and much of that is on jerry