Giants had a huge getcha your popcorn ready sign..

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
in the locker room.

I am not sure if they took it off one of the walls of the stadium or what, but osi was doing interviews and he was just yelling where is owens now and where is his popcorn?

then all the ny reporters were laughing and rubbing it in and osi continued laughing making jokes about popcorn.

classy guys those giants, their media and their fans.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1901425 said:
in the locker room.

I am not sure if they took it off one of the walls of the stadium or what, but osi was doing interviews and he was just yelling where is owens now and where is his popcorn?

then all the ny reporters were laughing and rubbing it in and osi continued laughing making jokes about popcorn.

This team and there trash talking deserves it. Screw the class argument, they waited until they won to let us have it, I give them way more credit then I give punks like Crayton.

Staubach12

Reaction score
This is the type of thing that happens when you lose a playoff game in your house. If this team doesn't like it, there are ways to avoid this stuff in the future.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
theebs;1901425 said:
in the locker room.

They have every right. The Cowboys are a joke.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
there playes are a bunch of classless trash, i would love to see jacobs tear his acl and never be able to play again, i cant wait till favre does a number on them next week.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901437 said:
They have every right. The Cowboys are a joke.

we played a poor game, we are hardly a joke.

If you dont have the stomach for it, dont watch, its not easy being a real fan. Sometimes you have to go through alot of crap before you can come out smelling rosey.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1901433 said:
This team and there trash talking deserves it. Screw the class argument, they waited until they won to let us have it, I give them way more credit then I give punks like Crayton.

What are you talking about? The Giant scum bags have been talking trash about Dallas players since preseason. Feel free to go over to the Giants board with your man love for them.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;1901448 said:
we played a poor game, we are hardly a joke.

If you dont have the stomach for it, dont watch, its not easy being a real fan. Sometimes you have to go through alot of crap before you can come out smelling rosey.
I can't wait till we play these guys next year.

SDogo

Reaction score
You watch a Giants presser and get upset by them celebrating. Upset enough to come on here and post about it and I'm the one that does not have the stomach for it? You think Dallas or the fans on here would be doing any less if we woul have won? Very doubtfull.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901466 said:
You watch a Giants presser and get upset by them celebrating. Upset enough to come on here and post about it and I'm the one that does not have the stomach for it? You think Dallas or the fans on here would be doing any less if we woul have won? Very doubtfull.
Calling our franchise a joke is no better.

SDogo

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1901469 said:
I could handle if Ellie commented but damn what did Umenyiora do today, oh yeah nothing.

He harrased the hell out of Romo all second half.

SDogo

Reaction score
windward;1901471 said:
Calling our franchise a joke is no better.

First time a #1 seed has lost in the Divisional Round. It's a joke.

kbman

Reaction score
theebs;1901425 said:
in the locker room.

New York is a sh@thole. So I am not shocked by any fans players or people from there. What a disgusting nasty place.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901477 said:
First time a #1 seed has lost in the Divisional Round. It's a joke.
in the NFC. since 1990.
It's happened many times before that and in the AFC post-1990

Look at the 1976 Cowboys, 1987 49ers, 1996 Broncos and 2005 Colts as evidence that losing in the divisional playoffs does not spell doom and gloom for the next year.

The only joke is this need you have to belittle the organization any time we lose. It's a little tired to be honest.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life2;1901438 said:
there playes are a bunch of classless trash, i would love to see jacobs tear his acl and never be able to play again, i cant wait till favre does a number on them next week.

Now thats just wrong...you should wish a career ending injury on anyone.
Your not showing much class. I hate the loss as much as the next Cowboy fan, But I dont wish harm to any player on any team.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
windward;1901506 said:
in the NFC. since 1990.

Look at the 1976 Cowboys, 1987 49ers, 1996 Broncos and 2005 Colts as evidence that losing in the divisional playoffs does not spell doom and gloom for the next year.

The only joke is this need you have to belittle the organization any time we lose. It's a little tired to be honest.

He isn't alone. there were many on here who couldn't wait to post after the loss, hell they probably wanted us to lose so they could crap on the team.

SDogo

Reaction score
windward;1901506 said:
in the NFC. since 1990.

I'm all by myself on that one tonight. Tired, then go to bed.:rolleyes:

mitchell2254

Reaction score
It's funny how you guys call them classless yet if we win we would have been mocking Jacobs, Strahan, and Pierce.