Giants had a huge getcha your popcorn ready sign..

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1901516 said:
He isn't alone. there were many on here who couldn't wait to post after the loss, hell they probably wanted us to lose so they could crap on the team.

Or we just wanted to vent our frustrations on a public message board dedicated to the team we follow. Hard concept to grasp for the "rosies" out there but work at it a little.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901525 said:
I'm all by myself on that one tonight. Tired, then go to bed.:rolleyes:
I'm sorry but after every loss it's the same sad song. If the team causes you so much distress then maybe you should quit watching, hmmm?

SDogo

Reaction score
mitchell2254;1901529 said:
It's funny how you guys call them classless yet if we win we would have been mocking Jacobs, Strahan, and Pierce.

A voice of reason.........how dare you

DboyzFanAlec

Reaction score
Boy I can't wait for Favre to shut them up. They are riding an undeserved high right now. Tampa Bay didn't deserve to be in the playoffs: way overrated. The Cowboys beat themselves today.

It might be even better if they actually get a glimmer of hope and make it to the SB to get absolutely crushed by Brady's Boys.

SDogo

Reaction score
windward;1901541 said:
I'm sorry but after every loss it's the same sad song. If the team causes you so much distress then maybe you should quit watching, hmmm?

If my posts cause you so much distress then stop reading. The Zone was nice enough to offer an ignore button, use it.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901477 said:
First time a #1 seed has lost in the Divisional Round. It's a joke.

I agree... we should be ashamed...

I sat here with my 13 year old seeing this defeat coming and how to stop it...

SDogo

Reaction score
trickblue;1901550 said:
I agree... we should be ashamed...

I sat here with my 13 year old seeing this defeat coming and how to stop it...

That feeling started with 53 seconds left in the 2nd quarter.:banghead:

StevenOtero

Reaction score
theebs;1901448 said:
we played a poor game, we are hardly a joke.

If you dont have the stomach for it, dont watch, its not easy being a real fan. Sometimes you have to go through alot of crap before you can come out smelling rosey.
:hammer:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
mitchell2254;1901529 said:
It's funny how you guys call them classless yet if we win we would have been mocking Jacobs, Strahan, and Pierce.

Well I dont feel that way. The only time most of us have had anything to say about those guys is after they guarantee wins or make excuses and never give credit to the other team.

We beat them three times in a row, twice in their place and they did nothing but whine about how we were not good.

So if they really do believe it, why act like a bunch of jerks in the locker room.

I would be very dissapointed in our team had they hung a huge banner up with something one of the other teams players said. Especially when owens hasnt talked trash to them, him saying get your popcorn ready isnt a shot to the giants. I cant stand the guy, but I know he hasnt said anything to them.

thats all that is why I posted it, feel free to call me what you want. I just thinking winning in the playoffs is enough to make all that nonsense go away, but I guess not.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901548 said:
If my posts cause you so much distress then stop reading. The Zone was nice enough to offer an ignore button, use it.
I'm not distressed at all.

If anything, your hysteria amuses me.

But unfortunately even mild amusement loses it's flavor after awhile.

You may need to freshen up your schtick.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901536 said:
Or we just wanted to vent our frustrations on a public message board dedicated to the team we follow. Hard concept to grasp for the "rosies" out there but work at it a little.

Please.

When we win, we have no trouble signing on,. When we lose, people like you flood the board and do not allow for legitimate discussions to occur because you are firing everyone but the Valley Ranch receptionist.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901466 said:
You watch a Giants presser and get upset by them celebrating. Upset enough to come on here and post about it and I'm the one that does not have the stomach for it? You think Dallas or the fans on here would be doing any less if we woul have won? Very doubtfull.

Agreed.

Read some of the pre-game posts.

Anyone who even suggested the Giants would win was ...

1.) an idiot
2.) a Cowboy hater
3.) a Giant homer
4.) clueless as far as football

And so many posters defended Crayton's "marking our territory" "If the Patriots get there" comments as well as laughing at T.O.'s "Get Your Popcorn" ready mantra.

Well, guess what?

When you lose, it all gets thrown back in your face, like a popcorn fight at a movie theater.

Don't want anyone to make fun of it? Shut your mouth and just play football.

Otherwise, brace for the jokes and the ridicule.

mitchell2254

Reaction score
theebs;1901448 said:
we played a poor game, we are hardly a joke.

If you dont have the stomach for it, dont watch, its not easy being a real fan. Sometimes you have to go through alot of crap before you can come out smelling rosey.

How many poor games are you allowed before you become a joke. Does 5 in a row not get the job done?

SDogo

Reaction score
windward;1901563 said:
I'm not distressed at all.

If anything, your hysteria amuses me.

But unfortunately even mild amusement loses it's flavor after awhile.

You may need to freshen up your schtick.

I'm just fine thank you. Have a great night, I'm sure this won't be the last time you panties get in a bunch over someone not sugar coating a loss.

SDogo

Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;1901570 said:
Please.

When we win, we have no trouble signing on,. When we lose, people like you flood the board and do not allow for legitimate discussions to occur because you are firing everyone but the Valley Ranch receptionist.

I'm here win or lose, move on.:rolleyes:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901555 said:
That feeling started with 53 seconds left in the 2nd quarter.:banghead:

See... we will get 100 responses as to how we aren't pro coaches...

When the day ends, we will have a win record in the playoffs that equals Wade Phillips...

We should have been ready to play... we weren't...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
tyke1doe;1901572 said:
Agreed.

1.) an idiot
2.) a Cowboy hater
3.) a Giant homer

And so many posters defended Crayton's "marking our territory" "If the Patriots get there" comments as well as laughing at T.O.'s "Get Your Popcorn" ready mantra.

Well, guess what?

When you lose, it all gets thrown back in your face, like a popcorn fight at a movie theater.

I cant speak for everyone but I know I have been very vocal about not understanding what crayton was thinking or why he would say the things he did this year, they were low rent and at the wrong times.

back to me and posting this, I view osi like I view ware, both good players and good people. Ware would never talk like that.

IF pierce had said something like this, I wouldnt have posted it, but osi saying it and the banner and I find it pretty low.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;1901580 said:
I'm just fine thank you. Have a great night, I'm sure this won't be the last time you panties get in a bunch over someone not sugar coating a loss.
Now that's the fire I like!!!!!!

Consider me satisfactorily amused once more.

SDogo

Reaction score
tyke1doe;1901572 said:
Agreed.

1.) an idiot
2.) a Cowboy hater
3.) a Giant homer

Well, guess what?

What is that they say about stones and houses and windows or glass?:p:

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
mitchell2254;1901574 said:
How many poor games are you allowed before you become a joke. Does 5 in a row not get the job done?

If we are a joke at 13-4 what are the 8-8 Eagles?